The Amazing Spider-Man 'Spider-Man 4' Custom Soundtracks Thread!

thejon93

Forever Haunted
Reaction score
I always liked the idea of hearing what people thought should be on such types of soundtracks as these. But, in this case, this is the 'Spider-Man 4' Custom Soundtracks Thread where you(and I) make our own "custom soundtracks" for others(and ourselves) to listen to.

:spidey:

Right off the bat, I want to say that if you want people to actually be able to experience your soundtrack. Find the songs and post your playlist here: http://www.playlist.com/

:liz:

I even made my own, tell me what you think and definitely feel free to post your own; whether they just be individual songs you want to hear or the full soundtrack list. Anyhow, here it is...

:otto:

'thejon93' Custom Soundtrack:
1) 'Kings of Leon' - "Be Somebody"
2) 'Cold' - "Gone Away"
3) 'The Bravery' - "Faces"
4) 'Oasis' - "The Shock of the Lightning"
5) 'Finger Eleven' - "Falling On"
6) 'Priestess' - "Talk to Her"
7) 'Paradise Lost' - "Small Town Boy"
8) 'Winter's Fall' - "Blame"
9) 'Lostprophets' - "Rooftops"
10) '12 Stones' - "Photograph"
11) 'Last Winter' - "Chasing Lights"
12) 'Seabird' - "Rescue"
13) 'City And Colour' - "What Makes A Man?"

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/15751971339

But, I have a question for you all in the process: Which band do you think should headline the soundtrack? For me, it's obvious: 'Kings of Leon'. My favourite band of '08...

:ikyn

Last edited:
i would say this time, do a score only soundtrack to spider-man 4. 3's soundtrack wasn't that good [it's...mediocre]. and since theres no musical score, i say only a score album, to make things fair.

i would say this time, do a score only soundtrack to spider-man 4. 3's soundtrack wasn't that good [it's...mediocre]. and since theres no musical score, i say only a score album, to make things fair.
Of course it was. I hated that soundtrack just as much. However, I'd still like to see a soundtrack released along with the score seperately. Mainly, I want to see a new album because I liked purchasing all things comic-book movies. Albums are usually like #3 on my list of purchasing a piece of the movie.

Yellowcard's "Gifts and Curses" from the Spider-Man 2 soundtrack should be the official theme of this series, outside of Danny Elfman's score, that is.

Yellowcard's "Gifts and Curses" from the Spider-Man 2 soundtrack should be the official theme of this series, outside of Danny Elfman's score, that is.

Agreed. I love that song, and can imagine Spidey swinging to this song for some reason.:woot:

For 4, I'd love to see something along the lines of Radiohead for some reason. It's my favorite band overall, but I can't help but mix in "Reckoner" with most superheroes, and with Spidey, it'd be so fitting.

Agreed. I love that song, and can imagine Spidey swinging to this song for some reason.:woot:

For 4, I'd love to see something along the lines of Radiohead for some reason. It's my favorite band overall, but I can't help but mix in "Reckoner" with most superheroes, and with Spidey, it'd be so fitting.
Ugh... that was always the one song I'd skip over while listening to the 'Spider-Man 2' album; could never reach the end. It's mainly the vocalist I don't like, his whiny voice gets on my nerves:o

'Radiohead', however, is a band I'd like to see featured in future albums.

i think spider-man 3's theme should have been what i've done by linkin park. maybe it can be done for S-M4?

my playlist - combines score(s) from other films with original music.

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/15798798091
Well... I listened to your playlist. And, I hate to sound like an idiot... but it sounds like you just threw that thing together in less than 10 minutes. What I'm sayig is that... I feel the majority of those songs have been requested before. A good attempt, but not that interesting to listen to. I'd like to see what you could put together if you looked up some other bands, featuring music nobody would expect to hear.

hey it's ok. dont feel bad, youre right - it took about 5 mins to make. im saying like,

the raptor attack - maybe a good theme for the unknown villian?
clint mansells music - sounds like it'd fit in a spider-man film [to me at least, maybe final battle score]
new age girl - song about mj

so on and so forth.

hey it's ok. dont feel bad, youre right - it took about 5 mins to make. im saying like,

the raptor attack - maybe a good theme for the unknown villian?
clint mansells music - sounds like it'd fit in a spider-man film [to me at least, maybe final battle score]
new age girl - song about mj

so on and so forth.
Well, as long as you're thinking about it. I just hope you can come up with something better in the future with how you're thinking about the situations that can take place in the film.

not tryin to sound like i want a fight, cause i dont but

if/when i know the plotline of the film, i assure you, my choices will be better.

not tryin to sound like i want a fight, cause i dont but

if/when i know the plotline of the film, i assure you, my choices will be better.
I don't know how you thought your comment would provoke a fight, but I'm sure that we'll all get better with finding songs that fit the film's storyline.

it's just some people i've met along other boards..i say one thing that i think is fine and there like "oh really we'll !$@$ you"

it's just some people i've met along other boards..i say one thing that i think is fine and there like "oh really we'll !$@$ you"
"We'll ---- you"?...

...That's a little extreme, don't you think?

Ugh... that was always the one song I'd skip over while listening to the 'Spider-Man 2' album; could never reach the end. It's mainly the vocalist I don't like, his whiny voice gets on my nerves:o

'Radiohead', however, is a band I'd like to see featured in future albums.

Well, to each his own. :)

Now, I can also think of "Backdrifts" and Myxmatosis (sp?) to fit Spidey.
Pretty much all of "Hail To The Thief" and most of "In Rainbows". Another band is Keane. They have this sensible style to them that fits in with the world that Raimi put up for Spidey.

Well, to each his own. :)

Now, I can also think of "Backdrifts" and Myxmatosis (sp?) to fit Spidey.
Pretty much all of "Hail To The Thief" and most of "In Rainbows". Another band is Keane. They have this sensible style to them that fits in with the world that Raimi put up for Spidey.
Certainly so:yay:

I'll have to look them up. But another 'Radiohead' song that I feel could fit well on the OST is "You". Probably wouldn't put it on my playlist, but it'd be cool to hear in the movie.

Certainly so:yay:

I'll have to look them up. But another 'Radiohead' song that I feel could fit well on the OST is "You". Probably wouldn't put it on my playlist, but it'd be cool to hear in the movie.

Yeah, listening to it now, I kinda feel likeit's certainly something they would put into a S-M sountrack. Kid A could also be a possibility. Recently, I've been planning on filming a small Peter Parker fan-film, and Radiohead is coming to mind for the soundtrack.

this is a cool thread hmm its tough to make a custom soundtrack for me, i at least gotta know what the theme for the movie is lol

Yeah, listening to it now, I kinda feel likeit's certainly something they would put into a S-M sountrack. Kid A could also be a possibility. Recently, I've been planning on filming a small Peter Parker fan-film, and Radiohead is coming to mind for the soundtrack.
Is the fan-film simply abot Peter Parker's life before becoming Spider-Man or the aftermath?
this is a cool thread hmm its tough to make a custom soundtrack for me, i at least gotta know what the theme for the movie is lol
Well, I'm sure we'll be learning all about the theme of the film this summer, sometime.

Is the fan-film simply abot Peter Parker's life before becoming Spider-Man or the aftermath?

Before. I'm going into much detail about that whole process for him, and since I'm a sucker for character development, I'll be able to form stronger bonds between him and the rest of the characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"