The Amazing Spider-Man 'Spider-Man 4' Custom Soundtracks Thread!

I always thought "Hero" is the greatest song for a CBM ever. That and "Ordinary" by Train. I think that should of been played first instead of "Vindicated."

Before. I'm going into much detail about that whole process for him, and since I'm a sucker for character development, I'll be able to form stronger bonds between him and the rest of the characters.
That sounds pretty cool then. Only somebody who's obsessed with character development could handle such a storyline. I wish good luck to you, sir:yay:

I always thought "Hero" is the greatest song for a CBM ever. That and "Ordinary" by Train. I think that should of been played first instead of "Vindicated."
I strongly agree with you about everything you've written. When I first heard "Hero" during the closing credits of 'Spider-Man', I was blown away; even though I hate Nickelback. But yeah, "Vindicated" didn't even feel like a real album opener. Also, didn't "Ordinary" come before "Vindicated" during the closing credits? I'm too crazy to remember. However, I do remember that it was the only music video featured on the 'Spider-Man 2' DVD.

i think spideys hero theme should be "take a bow" by muse. it was used in the trailers for watchmen but tbh they didn't do the song justice. whenever i listen to it i instantly think of spidey swingin through NY. though i would just leave it as an instrumental, take a listen to the song and just focus on the instrumental - trust me its got spidey written all over it.

oh and another muse song is "hysteria", the intro to that song has to be one of the best ever! it should totally be used for a trailer :)

i think spideys hero theme should be "take a bow" by muse. it was used in the trailers for watchmen but tbh they didn't do the song justice. whenever i listen to it i instantly think of spidey swingin through NY. though i would just leave it as an instrumental, take a listen to the song and just focus on the instrumental - trust me its got spidey written all over it.

oh and another muse song is "hysteria", the intro to that song has to be one of the best ever! it should totally be used for a trailer :)
'Muse' is a cool band, and it was cool hearing their music play out during that 'Watchmen' trailer. They'd be a pretty cool band to have featured on the OST.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"