Sequels SPIDER-MAN 4 forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin91939

Master Tim
Reaction score
Is it time for a Spider-man 4 forum yet? I mean, it is happening. The movie will be made- that much is a guarantee. Spider-man 3 made 890 million world wide and 336 million domestically. It was the biggest financial success of the year- a sequel is happening.

The only thing that is in question is the cast/crew for the fourth film. I just want to know when will we have a Spider-man 4 forum to discuss this stuff exclusively?

Any thought?

-R

I say wait a little longer til more info is presented like if Raimi will direct again or get a new Director.

I think when we get more solid and concrete news/facts, then we'll get the forum but for now, the sequals forum will suffice.

"I don't think a sequel is going to happen, so no."

Is what I would say if I were drunk. :dry:

I think we will get a Spider-Man 4 forum once we get confirmation on who the director is.

I say we get one now... but hey, I'm in no rush. Sequel boards will do just fine for the time being.

We have a writer and we know they are going forward with it so I say yes.

New Spider-Man 4 Teaser Posters Revealed

During a recent interview director Sam Raimi revealed some details about one of the villians in the next spiderman film...

So let's start the spiderman 4 forum :cwink:

spiderman_poster.jpg

I say yes there should be a forum for it now. We have a writer, and while the future of the franchise is uncertain, the fact SM4 is happening is certain, so I say yes.

During a recent interview director Sam Raimi revealed some details about one of the villians in the next spiderman film...

spiderman_poster.jpg
thats a sick poster,but shes catwoman to me

When we get an official word that Spidey 4 is happening, we'll make a forum. Until then, it's Sequel forum city.

When we get an official word that Spidey 4 is happening, we'll make a forum. Until then, it's Sequel forum city.
Indeed, but it's confirmed already. I mean, James Vanderbilt is writing the script. It's not really a big deal though. :yay:

spiderman_poster.jpg
A here's the teaser:
'Spider-Man 4' Teaser:
Spider-Man's symbol explodes.
'Spider-Man 4'
'2010'
Total Running Time: 0.55min.

What's not to love?:grin:

Here's a teaser that I actually put effort on:
'Spider-Man 4' Teaser Trailer:
"What lies ahead, I can never know" - Peter; screen-black
Spider-Man standing on the top of the Empire State Building.
"What lies in-front of me, is all that I fear... and what I fear, can ultimately destroy me" - Peter; screen-black
Flash of battle-damaged Spider-Man climbing to his feet, looking in terror at what was in-front of him.
Flash of The Lizard's figure standing at the edge of the doorway.
Flash of Spider-Man running down a building wall.
Spider-Man web-swinging towards camera after leaping off of a building.
"If I don't do this..." - Peter; screen-black
Mary Jane looks up with tears rolling from her eyes at maskless Spider-Man.
"...then he will be lost, just as I used to be" - Peter
Flash of Spider-Man sprinting on-top of a building roof.
Flash of Spider-Man jumping off of the building.
Spider-Man falling down towards the camera.
'2010...'
Kraven aims at Spider-Man with his rifle inside a building.
'The Man...'
Spider-Man flips over a rocket headed towards him and then turns around towards it while in the air and spins his web from his two wrists towards it.
'The Legend...'
Flash of Spider-Man falling off a building.
Flash of Peter and Mary Jane hugging each other.
Flash of Kraven walking towards a damaged Spider-Man(who was on the ground) with a knife in his hand.
Spider-Man swinging around a barrier and about to kick The Lizard in the face.
'The Hero...'
Spider-Man swings from his webline towards Kraven in the building who was aiming at Spidey with his rifle.
'Returns'
Spider-Man continues falling down a building.
Gwen Stacy falling down to the ground below with Spider-Man chasing after her.
Peter screams in pain.
The Lizard's eyes flash from behind the shadows.
Spider-Man damaged on the ground as The Lizard's shadow climbs over-top of him.
'Spider-Man 4'
'Coming 2010'
Total Running Time: 1.01min.

I say we might as well'd make the forum already since 'Superman: The Man of Steel' already has one.

I think we should have that by now.
SM4 is confirmed. we will have it.
why wait any longer? there we should discuss about who the director and cast will be and the villains and this kind of things.

I think we should have that by now.
SM4 is confirmed. we will have it.
why wait any longer? there we should discuss about who the director and cast will be and the villains and this kind of things.

Call me crazy, but I think that's already happening. Regardless of the forum's name. :oldrazz:

We'll hopefully have a forum when there's an official announcement from Marvel that the project is in fact happening. Until then, this is all you guys have.

Call me crazy, but I think that's already happening. Regardless of the forum's name. :oldrazz:
that's obvious, but I'm talking about doing this in a SM4 forum.
Marvel Vice Chairman Peter Cuneo confirmed that Sony has made the payment to renew their rights to make the film.
well...that's up to you mods

We don't even know if it will be called 'Spider-Man 4',do we?Let's wait for an official confirmation until we start moving the discussions to a new forum.:spidey:

We don't even know if it will be called 'Spider-Man 4',do we?Let's wait for an official confirmation until we start moving the discussions to a new forum.:spidey:
Come on, if they change the title, they would be the stupidest thing they've done, ever since they released 'Spider-Man 3' worldwide. What the hell are they gonna call it? "The Amazing Spider-Man",like they were going to do with the second?... Oh God, I hope not.

spiderman_poster.jpg
:wow: awesome. :up: Never thought of Eliza Dushku for Black Cat.

Why does "Man of Steel" have a forum then? The studio has yet to officially announce that film. We don't even know who the writer is for that film yet. Spider-Man 4 is further along than MOS because at least there is a script. And it would seem to me, Spider-Man 4 is more of a certainty than MOS is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"