Sequels Spider-Man 4 Writer Hired

I think that is for Marvel Studio projects only...not for movies being made at other studios.

Okay, seeing how ASM is off the table. How about...

Spider-Man: Reborn

I like that. A knowing nod to the classic Lizard story and a great way to emphasise a new era of Spidey flicks.

i'm looking forward to when they release pics
amd we all say
"OMFG,LIZARD,ZOMFG!!!":D:D

I hope we'll get some news on the director and the cast, although I think we won't know the latter until next year.

With the writers strike, I think we shouldn't expect news anytime soon...

could we get some news on thanksgiving? Last year we got the first glimpse of venom :)

No. I don't think we'll get real news before summer 2008.

could we get some news on thanksgiving? Last year we got the first glimpse of venom :)
Only because SM3 was done filming and it was going to be released less than a year later.

The only real news we'll be able to get before shooting starts (which will be in 2009) is the casting, which should indicate who the villains are.

I hope we at least start hearing about more meetings between the cast and crew with Marvel and Sony. Just to hear that the ball is moving.

I hope we at least start hearing about more meetings between the cast and crew with Marvel and Sony. Just to hear that the ball is moving.

Not going to happen until Vanderbilt can't hand in a script, which won't happen until after the strike has ended.

They can't even begin the negotiation process? Just kinda say "If you like the script, what are you're terms?"

This strike could last upto 22 weeks and I doubt Clinton is gonna make a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugoodeww
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"