Comics Spider-man: Born Again

Compi716

The SHH! Jew
Reaction score
Spidey's identity has been revealed, in what I feel is the stupidest move in comic book history. Now, fans are left wondering "How in the HELL is Marvel going to make this work?" I think I've come up with a semi-solution (or potential solution).

Spider-Man: BORN AGAIN.

Yes, that is the title of the CLASSIC Daredevil story, where his identity was revealed to his greatest foe. And what happened to Murdock? He disappeared. Nobody knew where he was. He was REBORN.

Spidey's enemies know his true identity. Osborn, Kingpin, hell, even the return of Eddie Brock/Venom (we know it's going to happen for the 2007 movie!)...these villians can do SOMETHING do Parker. I think it could be time for some brilliant story telling. Whatever the story may be, I think that Spider-Man needs to "die" and be "reborn."

He needs to be BORN AGAIN.

This, I feel, may be the only way to save our favorite hero. I can only hope that whatever Marvel does, they pull it off.
:spidey:

compi716 said:
Spidey's identity has been revealed, in what I feel is the stupidest move in comic book history. Now, fans are left wondering "How in the HELL is Marvel going to make this work?" I think I've come up with a semi-solution (or potential solution).

Spider-Man: BORN AGAIN.

Yes, that is the title of the CLASSIC Daredevil story, where his identity was revealed to his greatest foe. And what happened to Murdock? He disappeared. Nobody knew where he was. He was REBORN.

Spidey's enemies know his true identity. I think it could be time for some brilliant story telling. Whatever the story may be, I think that Spider-Man needs to "die" and be "reborn."

He needs to be BORN AGAIN.

This, I feel, may be the only way to save our favorite hero. I can only hope that whatever Marvel does, they pull it off.
:spidey:
He died and was born again in "The Other" and that sucked. But I get what you're saying.

Pfft..."The Other." What a waste.

Another option (though a much more drastic one): Push the REBOOT button. DC did it in 1986, and that turned out pretty damn well, in my opinion.

compi716 said:
Pfft..."The Other." What a waste.

Another option (though a much more drastic one): Push the REBOOT button. DC did it in 1986, and that turned out pretty damn well, in my opinion.
I usually don't like to compare the two but I think thats what marvel needs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"