Spider-Man Caption Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgoth

Sidekick
Reaction score
There are plenty of pics to start with. Let's start the funny.

:spidey:

You know you are one smart cookie, I was just thinking about starting one of these here, but in the non spoiler section :) I'll think up some captions in a few.

Spider-Girl™ said:
DSCF4682.jpg

" Wanna make me web?
lookatmybutt.jpg

"IM the Juggernaut *****!
spideyflirt.jpg

Fugg u n!gg@!

spidey12.jpg

Ok Yo yo make that freestyle beat faster brotha! Turn my headphones up!
QUOTE]
well that was fun

spidey12.jpg

guy next to spidey: "Shhhhhhhhh....no words, just emotions."

lookatmybutt.jpg

Spidey thinking-"Man i have to pick this weggie, but i don't wanna lose the respect from my loyal fans. I am in a pickle here!"

Damn I was going to create one like this when my picture thread was going slow down...oh well....

Oh BTW....DO NOT just link the pictures on here from my photobucket account....I already have one thread for pics, and I went over the limit last month and all my pictures were removed with a nice "You have exceeded you bandwidth limit" sign. If you guys start linking to pictures than I will run through it more quicker and no one will have any pictures....:(

I would also encourage the thread starter to announce at the top to NOT link to my account. I have absolutely no problem in you guys using pictures in my thread, but to be fair you should create your own account and start using that. I had to spend a couple of hours to fix that problem by creating a new account and uploading some pictures (150) into the new account.

It's a lot of time and effort to manage the pictures for my own thread, and I don't want any outside interference effecting the usefulness of it....thank you very much....:)

145.jpg

"How did you guess I´m Harry Knowles?"

spidey4_283.jpg

Kid (thinking): Cool, now that he´s crouching I can kick him in the nuts...

What did I just say? I would REALLY appreciate it if you don't do that.

Oh BTW....DO NOT just link the pictures on here from my photobucket account....I already have one thread for pics, and I went over the limit last month and all my pictures were removed with a nice "You have exceeded you bandwidth limit" sign. If you guys start linking to pictures than I will run through it more quicker and no one will have any pictures....

I would also encourage the thread starter to announce at the top to NOT link to my account. I have absolutely no problem in you guys using pictures in my thread, but to be fair you should create your own account and start using that. I had to spend a couple of hours to fix that problem by creating a new account and uploading some pictures (150) into the new account.

It's a lot of time and effort to manage the pictures for my own thread, and I don't want any outside interference effecting the usefulness of it....thank you very much....:)

POWdER-man said:
What did I just say? I would REALLY appreciate it if you don't do that.
Huh, did I do that? Sorry man, should I remove the pics?

ultimatefan said:
Huh, did I do that? Sorry man, should I remove the pics?

It doesn't matter now with only a couple of pics, but once this thread becomes larger I will have BIG problems with keeping my pics up.

jpmuftak said:
www.imageshack.us

quick. easy. no whining.

There you go.

Spidey is still lookin cool, I must say. :up:

POWdER-man said:
There you go.

BTW if that whining comment is directed to me than you know where you can shove my foot....

:eek:

Sorry I have a hard time distinguishing whether people are directing something at me (whining). I thought you were saying I was whining because I kept posting that I didn't want them using my account and at the same time being as nice as I could about it. While others might flame them instead...

Sorry about that since it wasn't your intention, but I did say if that (whining) comment was directed at me...but since it wasn't than no worries...:)

POWdER-man said:
Sorry I have a hard time distinguishing whether people are directing something at me (whining). I thought you were saying I was whining because I kept posting that I didn't want them using my account and at the same time being as nice as I could about it. While others might flame them instead...

Sorry about that since it wasn't your intention, but I did say if that (whining) comment was directed at me...but since it wasn't than no worries...:)
Who says it wasn't?:D j/k :D

SpiderMan.jpg

its getting hot in here...i'm gonna take my clothes off!

spid1.jpg

the new and improved Spider-Man for Spider-Man 3! his eye's are now VISIBLE and he gets around by someone driving him everywhere in their van, no more web slinging- Spider-Man 3 (May 4th, 2007)

Sean Adisano said:
spid1.jpg

the new and improved Spider-Man for Spider-Man 3! his eye's are now VISIBLE and he gets around by someone driving him everywhere in their van, no more web slinging- Spider-Man 3 (May 4th, 2007)
This movie is gonna rock so hard :up: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"