Spider-Man Caption Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those new eye pieces will help Spidey avoid his "loose his mask at least once per movie" quota...

J. Jonah: "Spider-Man! I'm putting a Fifty BILLION dollar reward out for your capture. Dead or ali-- wait... Come closer... No... closer... Peter? Peter Parker? Is that you in there?! What the Hell?!"

Spider-Girl™ said:
You know you are one smart cookie, I was just thinking about starting one of these here, but in the non spoiler section :) I'll think up some captions in a few.
Why thank you, why yes, yes I am a smart cookie. :) I'd been thinking about it for awhile now.

SpiderMan.jpg

"Uh oh, Batman's attacking me again!"

spidey4_283.jpg

Spidey:"For the last f#ckin time, kid! I'm not Micheal Jackson!!!"

96.jpg

"I lost my powers again so I need this ladder to get up buildings, but it aint' high enough!"

96.jpg

"Hey! I can see my Aunt May from here. HEY Aunt May! GET OFF THE DANG ROOF!"

Spider-Man saying low: "Would you be so kind as to not put your arm around me please."

Spider-Man saying loud: "GET YOU FRICKIN ARM OFF ME!"

Spider-Man thinking: "OH CRAP! I said the loud part low and the low part loud!"

Sandman - Whats the matter Spider-Jerk...Not so big now without your ladder!

Girl: "Sorry, you can't have my number. Now get out of here, you bother me Spidey. NO STOP ASKING YOU PERV! This is not code for try harder stupid. Leave now, or I'll scream."

and on a side note, but is that a cigarette or something else in that little kids hand in the carage!?!?!?!?!?!?!:eek:

Great thread idea, guys - the usual "caption this" threads provide entertainment and laughs a plenty on a forum that is usually so full of vitriol.

And Sean - you're back! We need you, man - you're upbeat New Yorker attitude will keep us all chirp and chipper as we try to drown out the pointless whines of "Why is Sandman driving a truck - he's made of sand! He can just jump onto a building and get away" and so forth.

^ ahhh, its good to be back. thanks for the welcome home Grievous my friend :) and i love your avatar, Homer is the MAN!!!! now thats another big movie for next year as well :up:

OH! OH MY BACK! I CAN'T MOVE FROM THIS POSITION! SOMEONE GO GET RAIMI AND A READER'S DIGEST!

HELP ME! I GOT UP HERE BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET DOWN! I'M SO SCARED! I DON'T WANNA DO THIS MOVIE ANYMORE!

Man on ladder: "How's your back feeling now?"

Spider-Man: "I can use a shot of whiskey!"

just to point out that the ladder is in alot of these pictures. i feel that the ladder will have a very big role in this movie. you wait and see that i'm right ;) :p

Spider-Man: "Snap that picture boy and i'll kick your a$$!"

163.jpg

Topher: "Not big enough..? Well those fanboys can kiss my ass."

Spidey: "It wasn't the spider that bit me that gave me these huge bulging muscles, but it was my daily butt lunges...like so..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"