Into the Spider-Verse Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse News and General Discussion Thread

That reminds me of seeing the behind the scenes for Spectacular Spider-Man. Weisman, Cook and company used 3x5 cards to outline story line and character plots and then tacked them onto a large board. It's a good idea because you can move the cards around as needed. Seems like a cleaner method imo.

Spider-Man movies are trending period right now for some reason. People are debating who is the better actor or some ****.

Spider-Man movies are trending period right now for some reason. People are debating who is the better actor or some ****.
Yeah, I saw Andrew Garfield was too. Thought it had something to do with COVID-19.

I'd love to see those three show up in a sequel, especially if they are willing to poke fun at themselves.

While I haven't seen Into the Spider-Verse yet, Shameik Moore isn't doing himself any favors with his recent tweets, and Instagram videos, about what's going on with the current racial tensions. Not that this is any more important to us than the personal lives of Jeremy Renner or Gary Oldman or Amber Heard or Johnny Depp, to name a few prominent examples, but it's there.

This was the ultimate "surprisingly good" film for me. I was against this from when the possibility of it was discussed in the e-mails but now it's tied with ASM1 as my personal favourite Spidey film.

I really hope Lord & Miller direct a live-action film Spider-Man film when Watts is done.

That poll shouldn't even be close far as I'm concerned:cool:

That would be so cool. I don't know how that even works since that's a show Marvel/Disney own but hey I'm all about it, they got the 60s Spidey cameo in the first one. Couldn't they have a Spectacular Spider-Man appearance in there then? Sony owns that but can't make any more cause they can't make the half hour cartoons, but this isn't a half hour cartoon.

It would be hilarious if this movie we have a brief few moments with 90s cartoon Spidey and they finally show him reuniting with Mary Jane.

Christopher Daniel Barnes debunked this on his Instagram yesterday and based on his video, he seems pretty sincere about it.

Christopher Daniel Barnes debunked this on his Instagram yesterday and based on his video, he seems pretty sincere about it.
Noooo. I hope he was just forced to say that haha. I saw Josh Keaton tweeted he's heard nothing, ol Parker luck getting him again.

From what little we know, we know Lord and Miller expressed interest in getting Toei Spidey into this sequel (and in the logo teaser one of the spiders resembles the Supaidaman logo). If they wanna get in other past incarnations I don't see it as a big stretch since they already did 60s Spidey.

Noooo. I hope he was just forced to say that haha. I saw Josh Keaton tweeted he's heard nothing, ol Parker luck getting him again.

I mean usually I'm inclined to think an actor is lying but I don't think so in this case. First this wasn't reported by the trades, but rather a niche geek news website. Also unlike say Paul Rudd or Tatiana Maslany, who were pressed about their respective roles in interviews, he posted this video on his own accord. I doubt people are lining up to interview him, so he could have easily remained quiet about the whole matter. There's way more rumors about Tobey or Andrew showing up in NHW and we've haven't heard a peep out of either one of them.

“You gotta go home, man.”

There are many great moments from this movie, but this one stands out.

Into The Spiderverse is my favorite Spider-Man movie and my second favorite movie ever. Everything about it is just so masterfully done. The art style and animation is my favorite thing ever.

Hell, it even made me love Miles when I used to be indifferent. Can’t wait for the sequel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"