Into the Spider-Verse Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse News and General Discussion Thread

Looks like we’re getting our first look at Across the Spider-Verse today.

You Tube version:

Hold on a minute...

Part ONE?

There’s going to be TWO FILMS?!??!?

F**K.

YES!!!!!
:woo::woo::woo::db::chd::chd::chd::jd::jd::jd:

Augfiugckoygkitgkifgh!!!!!!

The animation looks even better than the first film. That free falling as Miles is traveling through the multiverse with the scratchier animation style. *chef’s kiss*

Apparently this takes place two years after the first film. They do seem to look and sound older.

Can. Not. Wait!!!

I AM SO HYPED OH MY GOOOD. :woo::woo::woo::woo:

ITSV is the best Spider-Man movie, best superhero movie, and my personal #1 favorite movie of all time. It is masterful in every aspect, a true work of art. It inspired me to delve deeper into my passions of art, film, animation, superheroes in general.

I truly cannot wait for this movie and it’s sequel.

Also, really digging the new Miles and Gwen suits.

Oh snap just saw the trailer had no idea this was a part 1 type of thing for this movie. I wonder if that means we will have a faster turn around from this one to next one than it was from into the spider verse to this one.

The art style when spiderman 2099 is coming threw was interesting.

This looks awesome! Even better that it’s 2 films.

Take my money already, take all of it. Way more excited for this than NWH.

We're about to have a new Holy Trilogy on our hands here, looks flippin phenomenal. All the stylistic shifts going into different worlds is gonna be a feast, and the sound mixing just from this is really a star on its own too. The cue with 2099 sounds future-y and ominous, I saw some saying it sounds like the Unlimited cartoon cue a bit which I have to agree with- the music in the first one was top notch too.

Could that be Spider-Man India's world there at first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"