Playstation Spider-Man: Miles Morales Coming to PS5

Do we know how long the gameplay is? Including mission and side quests?

Do we know how long the gameplay is? Including mission and side quests?
We know its shorter than Spider-Man 2018. Similar to how short The Lost Legacy compare to A Thief's End. I'm guessing 8 to 10 hours, if you are quick enough. I finished Spider-Man 2018 under 2 weeks which was quite short, Xpecially compare to the other big games of 2018.

We know its shorter than Spider-Man 2018. Similar to how short The Lost Legacy compare to A Thief's End. I'm guessing 8 to 10 hours, if you are quick enough. I finished Spider-Man 2018 under 2 weeks which was quite short, Xpecially compare to the other big games of 2018.
Thanks. That’s way too short for me to justify the price. Guess I’ll wait.

Seen a few people use it's shortness as a criticism which is a bit unfair. It's never been advertised from the start as a full game.

Seen a few people use it's shortness as a criticism which is a bit unfair. It's never been advertised from the start as a full game.
They already confirmed it and its not even a 60 dollar game. But still a 50 dollar game isn't worth it if I can finish it in a week or so, personally speaking especially when Playstation games cut their price in less than a year unless I rarely buy games which isn't even the case.

Would anyone here actually pick ray tracing over the 60fps performance mode?

The photos of ray tracing on buildings etc look great but with the frantic gameplay that comes with Spider-Man I don't think you'll really notice it. I doubt most of us will stop in front of cars frequently to look at our reflection but we'll definitely notice 60fps when swinging through New York or engaging in combat.

I would. Sure you won't notice it in combat, but half the fun of Spidey is swinging around. That's when you notice it.

In terms of gameplay, 30 fps is good enough for the reaction time you need for this game. It ain't exactly Sekiro. Where the game actively became easier at 60 fps because of the precise reaction time.

The photos of ray tracing on buildings etc look great but with the frantic gameplay that comes with Spider-Man I don't think you'll really notice it. I doubt most of us will stop in front of cars frequently to look at our reflection but we'll definitely notice 60fps when swinging through New York or engaging in combat.

Yes 60 fps is the most overrated thing in all of gaming 30 and 60 look 100% the same to me cant tell the difference. So yeah going 30 for sure.

124580476_1607179436133364_3652594257768966695_n.jpg

I never got the deal with 60 fps.

However ray tracing is amazing.
Yes 60 fps is the most overrated thing in all of gaming 30 and 60 look 100% the same to me cant tell the difference. So yeah going 30 for sure.
I can see the difference from watching it on my mobile phone but its not a deal breaker to me.

Oh I'm debating whether to just buy this on PS4 and just replay the game on PS5 when I get it or play through for the first time on a PS5.

I can tell the difference from watching it on my mobile pho
Oh I'm debating whether to just buy this on PS4 and just replay the game on PS5 when I get it or play through for the first time on a PS5.
The price is the same iirc and the ps5 upgrade is free so you can save the ps5 later on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"