Playstation Spider-Man: Miles Morales Coming to PS5

It's interesting, I actually skipped the Spider-Man 2018 DLC for 2 reasons. the 1st being it seemed it wasn't entirely worth it based on what others said and the 2nd being that I was deep into Red Dead 2 at the time haha. I did look up the cutscenes however! And the fact that it's featured in the remaster is good because now I'll be able to play the DLC when I get around to it.

I anticipated that would happen last week as some basic MM videos started coming up, I went on a “not interested” spree now I don’t see them.

After seeing Miles in action, I'm not sure if I'll have the same interest in playing as Peter again in the main games. In my honest opinion, Miles's trademark abilities (venom punch and invisibility) are more appealing and fun to play with than Peter's standard skillset.

Got my game today :)

Wow :eek: i'm so jealous

You have the console too? I pre-ordered it, but I did it very late and the store said it'll be a miracle if I get it this year
After seeing Miles in action, I'm not sure if I'll have the same interest in playing as Peter again in the main games.

Spiderman 2 will probably do something to balance this out.

In regards to combat in general, I'd like the option to turn off slow-mo and cinematic camera on focus takedowns. I love the moves and I'd like them even more if they would incorporate smoothly into my pace

Last edited:
Enjoying it so far. Going to need more time with the new Peter to warm up to it.

The web-swinging and mid-air acrobatics is much improved from the first one. The tons of new tricks are fun. The Venom powers may get to feel OP as I upgrade them, we'll see.

This game is real fun so far. I love how the vibe and feel of these games run circles around the movies.

This game is real fun so far. I love how the vibe and feel of these games run circles around the movies.

Can you imagine on how awesome it would be if Insomniac were also tasked with making an Avengers game, set in the same continuity as the two Spider-Man games?

Played this game up until when Peter gave him a copy of the classic Spider-Man suit (although I switched that out for the Spider-Verse suit until I can get the classic Miles suit). I will say this so far what I played I love the game. However I will say that the opening for the first game was much better than this.

What improvements does this have over the previous game? Any nice little touches?

What improvements does this have over the previous game? Any nice little touches?
Change to a different podcast or music or nothing when going through the city. But keep in mind I have only played like the first 5 minutes of the game.

Wow :eek: i'm so jealous

You have the console too? I pre-ordered it, but I did it very late and the store said it'll be a miracle if I get it this year

Hi :)
I did have, hehe.
I can say that I am lucky to get it since I didnt get in on the first preorder but Yodobashi Camera (my local retail store) has second preorder just about 3 weeks before the release, and I am very lucky to be able to get it (though I have to keep wake until midnight just to get the line number). Hehe

I still havent setting it on yet though, I plan to do it on Sunday. :)

Beautiful Easter egg not really a spoiler but I’ll post in tags regardless.

1BDED777-7504-48BB-BD0C-7A801DE51C09.jpegFF745224-D328-4F6C-9DB1-3ACBCB0493DB.jpeg 3395E5F2-1C2B-4D25-9719-9ABFD3DE885F.jpeg

Since I've had no luck in securing a PS5, I gave in and purchased Miles Morales for PS4 as a consolation prize. It's great so far, and the controls are a seamless transition from the first game.

dumb question time:

my friend was playing this for the first time tonight and when he was web swinging and fighting all the characters showed up as different colors (some guys were all yellow, some were all blue, or shades of blue etc) and went back to full colors in the cut scenes. is this a game setting in the main menu or was it a button he hit cause when I saw game play video all the action visuals matched the cut scenes.

Is Miles less whiny this time? Could stand him in the first game.

Miles is incredibly endearing in this game. They did an amazing job bringing this character "to life" so to speak. This game has only demonstrated how, if done right, Miles could lead his own film series that could be as successful as a Peter Parker Spiderman film series.

still trying to find out why all the characters show up all one color when in action mode but regular colors when watching the cut scenes. I cannot find any reference to it or settings that explain it. it looks like your playing in 'detective mode' in the Arkham games.

Got a 100% in the game today. Oh man, That story was awesome. And now I'm eager for Spider-Man 2!

still trying to find out why all the characters show up all one color when in action mode but regular colors when watching the cut scenes. I cannot find any reference to it or settings that explain it. it looks like your playing in 'detective mode' in the Arkham games.
It sounds like a glitch. Probably needs patch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"