• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No Way Home Spider-Man: No Way Home General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

ViewerAnon's also saying that a certain Reddit leak matches what he's heard of the movie.

Make of that what you will.

EzIlLYRVIAMf6JL
And more spoilers lol. Man this is crazy ahha. 14 years ago, if you told me this, I'd say you were crazy. I'm hyped!

So we're probably gonna get to see Dafoe's Goblin and Molina's Ock together.

That'd be cool. If it's the same Goblin from SM1, and it probably will be considering what we just heard from Molina, I think he could possibly have the same costume with some tweaks, namely a more expressive mask.

The leaks do make some sense really.

If they are spider-man villains, i guess it would make sense if it was somehow Peters fault they were there. so him asking for Dr Stranges help. being told he can't help. and peter sneaking into use magic to fix everything, before creating this multiverse issue. does creatively make some sense.

If its not true. its certainly logically thought out.

Interesting artwork from BossLogic possibly revealing the MCU's Sinister Six?

Is Twitter down for everyone else?

Guess the Marvel snipers are erasing the leaks even if it comes at the cost of Twitter itself. :o

Is Twitter down for everyone else?

Guess the Marvel snipers are erasing the leaks even if it comes at the cost of Twitter itself. :o
Twitter crashed for me. Been down for about a half-hour now blame Doc Ock.

10 year old me playing with my movie Doc Ock and movie Green Goblin action figures together and imagining them onscreen together would be absolutely flipping his lid right now cause current me is doing that right now. :mrk:

So glad Alfred Molina just came straight out and said it haha. No more speculating - it is a multiverse movie.

In case anyone cant see the artwork on the twitter link the artwork seems to confirm the following members of the Sinister Six as

Morbius, Mysterio, Electro, Green Goblin, Vulture , Doc Ock

Id be shocked if Morbius is in it for obvious reasons.

Those leaks before. if correct suggest

The villains are all trying to get a stark reactor. and they may not be teamed up.

BossLogic posted that a long while ago, he's just reposting it. I don't think his artwork is an indication that a multiverse Sinister Six are in this, much less that they're those specific villains.

He works with Marvel and Disney from time to time, but never to an extent where he knows the goings-on.

The Reddit plot leak sounds almost too fun to be true lol.

I'm so glad to see the Raimi SM movies are still this much popular. I mean it's 14 years later since the last movie and the people still want Raimis SM universe

BossLogic posted that a long while ago, he's just reposting it. I don't think his artwork is an indication that a multiverse Sinister Six are in this, much less that they're those specific villains.

He works with Marvel and Disney from time to time, but never to an extent where he knows the goings-on.

That tells me he reposted it today for a specific reason. I just find the timing kind of curious with the Alfred Molina variety article.

Alfred Molina really overshadowed poor Jon Favreau today.

To be fair the Favreau news was hardly official even though his return is expected. The news came from Murphys Multiverse not exactly on the same level as Variety, Deadline or THR.

I'm so glad to see the Raimi SM movies are still this much popular. I mean it's 14 years later since the last movie and the people still want Raimis SM universe
It helps that the memes are keeping the memories of the trilogy alive as well.

Plus Spider-Man 2 is still a top notch superhero film.

So they're digitally de-aging Molina and having him be plucked out of the multiverse immediately post-SM2. Will Tobey also be digitally de-aged to also be plucked from post-SM2, or will he be present-day? I think present day sounds more likely and makes more sense than him just immediately seeing him again. Peter in his 40s having to fight Otto again who still looks the same as the last time he saw him would be cool.

Raimi was the first one to bust open and the ignite the current age of Marvel superhero/comic book films we’re living in. Blade creaked the door open, X-Men widened it a little more but Raimi kicked the damn door down and proved audiences want bright colorful, spandex superheroes on the big screen and they can make billions.

I hope Tobey wont be de-aged. Hopefully they let him play up the seasoned hero role and let him have a beard ala Logan.

Tobey's older Spider-Man meeting Molina's Doc Ock (and Dafoe's Goblin if ViewerAnon's tweets end up being proved correctly) is going to be an emotional gutpunch.

They're a perfect example of a passionate director who knows and loves a character and what makes a good story. The Raimi movies changed the game and will stand the test of time. They're still incredible.

So they're digitally de-aging Molina and having him be plucked out of the multiverse immediately post-SM2. Will Tobey also be digitally de-aged to also be plucked from post-SM2, or will he be present-day? I think present day sounds more likely and makes more sense than him just immediately seeing him again. Peter in his 40s having to fight Otto again who still looks the same as the last time he saw him would be cool.

I think the multiverse here will deal with different timelines. Ock will be from Spider-Man 2's time but when we meet Tobey's Peter again it will be 15 years or so after Spider-Man 3 - so present day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"