The Amazing Spider-Man 'Spider-Man' villain Rhys Ifans arrested at Comic-Con

False. He just got a ticket for smoking in a non-smoking area.

Could be....just quoting the article

haha what a *****e bag, Sony is probably deciding wether or not to completely replace him via CGI LOL

I keep seeing legit sources talking about him doing this. I have yet to see one legit source saying it was just for smoking a cigarette. I have seen multiple sources saying he did hit a security officer, he was drunk, and he did act abusive.

So if this is BS, please provide a link, because I have yet to see one source that proves this is BS. All signs point to it being true.

Just sounds like a normal British bloke to me :p

Seriously tho, if he was that drunk i'm sure it would have been obvious at the panel just a little while later.

Edit: Just saw above post. Does sound a bit bad doesn't.

Just sounds like a normal British bloke to me :p

Seriously tho, if he was that drunk i'm sure it would have been obvious at the panel just a little while later.
Seemed pretty clear to me that he'd had a few lol

Well, that settles it

I'm assuming you're being sarcastic? If so, I agree...it looks like he said she said. Did The Wrap just fabricate an officers remark or just make a person up? Maybe, but then they could be sued for libel. It's possible it happened but Sony Pictures are settling the issue behind closed doors.

out of all the news sources only one is saying it didnt happen that way...sounds fishy

out of all the news sources only one is saying it didnt happen that way...sounds fishy

It's not really the news source saying how it went done....they're just quoting Sony's press representative...who says "it was just smoking and a guard involved."

It's not really the news source saying how it went done....they're just quoting Sony's press representative...who says "it was just smoking and a guard involved."

vs police who say thats not what happened

Yeah but who could believe what Police say these days.

He's taking his role as a villain very seriously, I like it.

Yeah but who could believe what Police say these days.

WTF!? So we believe the studio that has a financial interested invested into this man???

I don't know anything about his personal life so I don't know if this is likely or unlikely and I really don't care. If it is true, then it shows that he really doesn't care much for this role if he can't make it sober to the be all end all fan event that supports the movie he is in.

Title should read, 'The Lizard arrested at Comic-Con.' Much funnier that way.

Last edited:
WTF!? So we believe the studio that has a financial interested invested into this man???

I don't know anything about his personal life so I don't know if this is likely or unlikely and I really don't care. If it is true, then it shows that he really doesn't care much for this role if he can't make it sober to the be all end all fan event that supports the movie he is in.

:up:

kind of what I was getting at

INSULTED THE U.S.????

Why i oughta....:argh: :cwink:

That's what I was thinking. He's just jealous.
True or not, celebrities in general are stupid. Being in the public spotlight means be a nice person or have the world hate you. So, of course, they choose to be hated. Sigh.

All this aside....I was really hoping for more uh, Comic Con news. Seems like years past there was a bit more on the site already. Show me some Lizard footage.

I might forget his ill behaviored drunkenness then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"