Spider-man vs Superman

soupson.gif

hey,why are you bashing spidey??
it's the same sort of thing in the dc forum too,over here you say spidey can't lose,but over in the dc forum batman can't lose so it's pretty much all even in love and war!!
besides spidey is my favourite superhero but with out krytonite,or a handy dr strange waiting in the wings unfortunatly spidey does go down to superman.....but then hulk sees supes bashing spidey and rips supes a new one!! :D

I dont think that people will realize that Vs. polls mean NOTHING on these boards

Superhero vs. polls don't mean anything anywhere.

Am I a bad person for voting Spider-Man just to smite Death and Jin?

OH GOD DAMN IT!!! STOP RESURRECTING ALL THESE DEAD THREADS!!

its not bashing spidey to say he will lose. And he will. In any number of ways.

Originally posted by The Batman
I dont think that people will realize that Vs. polls mean NOTHING on these boards

Thats not ENTIRELY true, SOME people do post good points, facts, and arguments. although most of the posts arent that great but i enjoy reading intelligent well thought out posts by the Corp, cycs, dread, varient, guyverjay, Mr. X and others.:D

well he would. Supes takes a few shots at him with some Heat Vision. I am sure he can shoot and move faster than Spidey can. Then he bum rushes him, and flys him into orbit. Done! More effective than a can of Raid!

Originally posted by Spider-Nerd
Okay, who voted "who are they?":rolleyes:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA !!!
Someone who lived in a CAVE for the last 5 decades I assume.

If the OP made up his mind before he made the post, then why make a poll?

Making an option of spidey vs. supes, then bashing anyone that chooses spidey is very stupid, why not just make both choices spiderman?

I understand what your saying in all honesty, I've seen spidey win almost every poll he's been put in on this site, and usually someone quotes some obscure quote from a comic 40 yrs. ago. I've learned to stop caring about fanboy feelings as I realized I am myself. I'm a marvel fan and prob give more leadway than I should, but in a way stupid as it sounds comic characters do get their powers from the fans (I'll explain lol).

Like Wolverine, started out a guy with claws that could have been or not actually attached to him, he wasn't fleshed out, didn't have all the powers or background he does now. When he was brought to the X-men he was a runt with a bad mood, even got beat in a 1v1 martial arts match vs. Cyke if I remember right. Now due to popularity and time he's been changed to be one of marvel comics top hand to hand fighters, his healing factors been beefed up and so on. At first a him vs. hulk/spiderman/cap and so on would have been one sided, but now ppl can actually make good arguments of why he'd win. But someone will always bring up the first spidey wolvie fight where while it did end with no real winner, spidey said he 'could' win but would have to break his neck or something to that effect, at that time that coulda passed, now we know if hulk at his strongest can barely bend adamantium how could spidey 'break' wolverines neck. Tho in the ultimates universe Hulk rips him in two, but that's due to the spaces inbetween the bones, which I still can't see how that'd help spidey shatter an adamantium backbone like he claimed he could.

Spidey's had years of making jobbers outta hero's who are now big but were small fry back then. I stopped thinking of comic history as characters can be completely different in both power and standing year to year. So as long as Spidey's most popular he'll get the votes, and someone will say something like "well in spiderman xX in 1972 spiderman said "If I went all out I could probably beat X" and they'll use that 'fact' to claim why he can beat whoever now.

That aside lol, I like marvel and spidey better but I think superman would win hands down. But I voted spidey because you made a poll and trashed ppl who didn't vote the way you wanted lol, so poll was screwed second u made it expecting a landslide in your favor :).

well, if you go with the marvel vs dc... spiderman beat superboy....but spiderman was the fan favorite.. now if the same thinghappened here, spiderman would win. but if it was a no fan vote fight, superman should win, but... i think spiderman if smarter and would figure a way to drop him at least enought to get away from superman to get the win.

Superman would win,but I like Spidey better.

Superman would live out an entire life-time as spider-man stands next to him constantly punching him[with all his spidey power] not realizing superman does not even know he is even their[or alive].

FadingCB, you have just made "The list".

spider will just pick up some kreptinite at the local drug store and then beat the snot out of DC's golden boy.

its me saying that dc sucks so bad, i wont even take the time to look up there correct spelling for things:)

Do you hate the word "their" so much that you won't spell that correctly, either?

see now you are getting it:D

A thread that was made two years ago gets bumped up... sigh.

How is it that I can't find posts I myself made from less than a month ago, and yet useless threads like these from years back get bumped all the time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"