Spider-Who's Fan Art

Here's another update. I pretty much did everything new since the last post tonight. It's good to step away from stuff for a little while (so long as you eventually get back to it!)

I'm ALMOST done with this piece. Just some more detail work here and there (ie: damage to walls, little bit of detail work on the floor and some overall color/light tweaking). Let me know what you guys think so far!

miranda_10.jpg

.....and here is the FINISHED piece. I had a lot of fun with this. Think I might try Garrus next!

8a65c84d3f9c11d2bceb17dd54df0c40-d4js19i.jpg

alrighty....i finished inking and started coloring. Just flat colors for now. I'll build up textures and lighting/shadows as i go.

I'm not going to be too concerned with inking details of the background, since i want to keep the focus on miranda, but i'll color enough of them in so people understand the location.

miranda8.jpg

brilliant

Hey Spider-Who?, I was just gonna tell you, A: that's amazing. and B: I tried out Illustrator and now my lines are smoooooth.:D

Hey Spider-Who?, I was just gonna tell you, A: that's amazing. and B: I tried out Illustrator and now my lines are smoooooth.:D

Thanks! Ha, yeah illustrator will do that. I personally hate that program, but good on you for being able to use it!

Well I personally hate the interface, but I can get smooth lines out of it, so I have to take what I can get.:p then I take it into photoshop and color it.

Hey, no worries. You're in good company. A lot of people do that. With my style, I probably should too, but I'm kind of a "uphill battle" kinda guy, lol. Gotta make everything difficult for myself.

Haha, I getcha. It's weird cause my lines are smooth on paper, and in illustrator, but not in photoshop.

Well in illustrator, the lines are automatically smoothed out (a feature tat can be adjusted); an advantage with vector-based drawings that photoshop doesn't have.

aaaah, makes sense. I use illustrator for cartoons, but pencil and paper for most other stuff.

Here's a new image! It took me about 4 hours to do (was trying to keep it quick and simple).

amazing_spider_man_blue_by_fuzzydrawings-d4npmy6.jpg

And here's a variant with red and black colors.

amazing_spider_man_black_by_fuzzydrawings-d4npn3h.jpg

I would just like to formally say, HOLY CRAP YOU'RE AWESOME.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"