Spiderman 4: Fire of the Dove's Eye

He isn't UltimateJustin, no one is. But in a strange way, we all were UltimateJustin. The whole time. Anytime a bad fan script is posted online, that's UltimateJustin. Spiderman 4: Fire of the Dove's Eye is a love letter to not only all of the terrible fan fiction of the internet, but the unexplainable egos of the fans who write them. Tiiight.

Translation: I'm trying to save face :whatever:

So does this mean we can close this bulls*** thread of yours?

Translation: I'm trying to save face :whatever:
Yeah, I started writing "Spiderman 4: Fire of the Dove's Eye" to be taken seriously. I wanted to write a good Spider-Man script about ol' web head taking on a ridiculous artifact and coming to terms with rape noises, and wrote it with former WCW/nWo superstars Scott Steiner and Sting in mind as the villains.

Then, TO MY SURPRISE, people didn't like a Peter Parker who sits in his room saying "huh" or takes pictures of girls being sexually assaulted and I was shocked. It hurt me. So I kept writing it trying to make it good but I could just never find my "voice". The script got away from me and turned into self-parody, but I honestly intended it to be a good script. Are you dense?

But if you seriously think I didn't start this thread as a reaction to bad scripts (specifically Mr Shifty's, I think) then perhaps I could interest you in "BATMAN: Illegal Oil War".

ultjuicep.jpg

It stars Adam Sandler as the War in Iraq, so it should turn out pretty good.

Yeah, I started writing "Spiderman 4: Fire of the Dove's Eye" to be taken seriously. I wanted to write a good Spider-Man script about ol' web head taking on a ridiculous artifact and coming to terms with rape noises, and wrote it with former WCW/nWo superstars Scott Steiner and Sting in mind as the villains.

Then, TO MY SURPRISE, people didn't like a Peter Parker who sits in his room saying "huh" or takes pictures of girls being sexually assaulted and I was shocked. It hurt me. So I kept writing it trying to make it good but I could just never find my "voice". The script got away from me and turned into self-parody, but I honestly intended it to be a good script. Are you dense?

But if you seriously think I didn't start this thread as a reaction to bad scripts (specifically Mr Shifty's, I think) then perhaps I could interest you in "BATMAN: Illegal Oil War".

ultjuicep.jpg

Can a mod ban this guy... now?!

ultjuicep.jpg

:huh:

This guy's a joke-off, what else can you expect?

I have seen some stupid ass **** before,but holy **** this is some stupid ass ****

Someone just wants attention.

Meh,it was good for a lulz though

I have seen some stupid ass **** before,but holy **** this is some stupid ass ****

Someone just wants attention.

Meh,it was good for a lulz though
Quite stereotypical to I noticed as well. "The War in Iraq"?!... A character?!?!... Played by Adam Sandler?!?!?!... Lord, save us from this strange man's future:o

Can a mod ban this guy... now?!
For writing a script he wasn't sincere about? I didnt take him seriously or find his "script" that amusing but watching everyone's reactions was hilarious, and I get what he was going for.

ultjuicep.jpg

So you admit you're a ******?

I mean seriously...The damage is done, dude. Repent. Repent, heathen. What an obnoxious little thing you have going on. I will not let you tarnish Spider-Man's good name. He has suffered enough already. Your script was pure sheeeeit. Your new Batman idea is probably one of the most idiotic things I have seen around here. Are you dense?

Don't answer. That was rhetorical. I know the answer.

I have read some rather imbecilic fan fiction, but your "script" takes the cake. It's not even written as a script, for god's sakes. And your casting suggestions...Christian Bale for Spider-Man? Are you f***ing kidding me? Why in f***'s name would Bale sign on to play Spider-Man, of all characters, when he's doing Batman??? Mila Kunis? Because you think she's hot?? Hmmm? Answer me, you fanboy. Tell me, did you ever let your therapist know about all of this? Are you out of your meds? How old are you?

God, what a *****e! :whatever:

For writing a script he wasn't sincere about? I didnt take him seriously or find his "script" that amusing but watching everyone's reactions was hilarious, and I get what he was going for.
If you get what he's going for, why don't you want a mod to come and end it where it stands? I personally find all of the racial stereotypes in this whole thread(due to both of Justin's "scripts") to be quite disgusting.

Man, sometimes people can be so uptight.
You better hope and pray that, that quote wasn't directed towards me, because that would be a very bad decision on your part.

WTF?!:huh::hehe::grin:

"Sir, I have pictures of that girl who was raped in that alley last night"?!... Does Peter have brain-damage or something? Did he forget he was Spider-Man? And also, I thought he only took pictures of himself(Spider-Man), girls being raped is a pretty big leap if you ask me.

You better hope and pray that, that quote wasn't directed towards me, because that would be a very bad decision on your part.
I'm sure Harlekin is quivering in his shoes. Lighten up or get out. :rolleyes:

I leave this thread for a month and I come back to find pandemonium.

I miss the time when I was able to read about the rape noises with no other interruptions. :(

:lmao:

If you get what he's going for, why don't you want a mod to come and end it where it stands? I personally find all of the racial stereotypes in this whole thread(due to both of Justin's "scripts") to be quite disgusting.
Because this is one of the better fan fiction threads that I've encountered. And didn't you read the final scene? Daredevil clears the "minority teens" of all fifty or so of the late night rape charges, and that's inspirational.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"