Spidey Real Screen Test

it's from the spidey 3 set on cleveland, nothing new

good find man it is from spiderman 3, i think it MAY have been posted before, if not thats pretty cool

good find man it is from spiderman 3, i think it MAY have been posted before, if not thats pretty cool

do you think it May have been posted before :p

Yeah it was posted on here before. It's still cool though.

nice find. i never saw it before. thats why doesnt matter if it was posted before cause not everyone lives here.

you know how dizzy that guy probably got? I'd being throwing up on everybody below!

Spider-Bite said:
you know how dizzy that guy probably got? I'd being throwing up on everybody below!

^How could you do that with a mask on:)

Who/what the hell is the guy in the background near the bus, looks like a black dumbie with a black hat and black coat and it doesn`t move all the way through that video!

I've never seen that before. That was freakin' cool.:up:

I hope they actually use the entire footage of him jumping and swinging like that this time. Back when they were filming SM2 we saw a video very similar to this, where Spidey jumped into the air and swung along a tree-lined sidewalk (doing some really cool twists and turns in the process). It was supposed to take place right after he saves the two kids from getting hit by the truck in the beginning. Anyway, in the final film they cut right after he jumps into the air. I really hope that doesn't happen this time. This on-set swinging stuff just looks so awesome and realistic, it's a shame when they waste those shots.

black_dust said:
Who/what the hell is the guy in the background near the bus, looks like a black dumbie with a black hat and black coat and it doesn`t move all the way through that video!

lol yeah... what the hell is that? It's very creepy.

black_dust said:

Looks like Sam Raimi with a black mask on...watching menacingly!!

GoldGoblin said:
^How could you do that with a mask on:)

I just realized that that mask better come very quickly if need be. If somebody wearing suddenly did need to thow up they would choke on it, if they can't get the mask off. I know the rest of the suit takes forever to get on and off, but I'm not sure about the mask. You would think it comes off easy, but they have a lot underneath the mask. Their is an artificial jaw line, cheekbones and head piece.

Most likely it can come off quick, but if you do it quickly it probably ruins the mask.

However I imagine they were told that if they have to throw up just rip the thing off and don't worry about it.

It's great footage! But i've seen it before. Thanks for posting it, it's always great to watch again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"