Sequels Spider-Man Beyond???

Lazarus440 said:
wait are they going to make a spider-man 2099 movie?

Only if they did it like the Terminator movies. Like Spidey's daughter being sent back through time to help him out in some way or what if she was sent back to kill him. Spider-Man movies like this could be made, but the question is would they be good or not? Making it a stand alone movie wouldn't effect the continuity of any of the stories & it would be a great way to get them both on the screen together.

SPIDER-MAN-ROX said:
Only if they did it like the Terminator movies. Like Spidey's daughter being sent back through time to help him out in some way or what if she was sent back to kill him. Spider-Man movies like this could be made, but the question is would they be good or not? Making it a stand alone movie wouldn't effect the continuity of any of the stories & it would be a great way to get them both on the screen together.

LOL! that's good but we all know that won't happen

SPIDER-MAN-ROX said:
but that never happened in any of the comics and it sounds bumb, like WB batnipples dumb.

there WAS something like that in the comics s-g was sent back in time to spder-mans first battle with the spider-slayer and replaced him in it

3dman27 said:
there WAS something like that in the comics s-g was sent back in time to spder-mans first battle with the spider-slayer and replaced him in it
who is s-g?

Lazarus440 said:
who is s-g?
spider-girl i was reffering to an earlier posts suggestion of a terminator like storyline

i think if they do a 4,5, or 6 and thye know they're not going to be able to get Tobey or any of the others, then i say take a jump forward in time. get new actors and base it more on the current story line. Peter's a teacher instead of a photographer. get an actor that's late twenties, early thirties. that way they can keep current continuity while forging ahead with a completely new one as well.

No way will this happen. This will ruin the character. True, it would be nice to see Peter Parker as a old man, passing on the webs but I don't think it would work in the movies. The comics maybe but not the movies. Personally, I fell they would end it at a trilogy but Sony is greedy. I just hope they recast for 4 and try something that might be somewhat good.

Not Spidey as an old man. More Clark Kent/Bruce Wayne age like in the current ASM storylines. I can see that for 4, 5, and 6....you could even get Kris Kristopherson to be Ezekiel.

:rolleyes: So you would tell someone, that this been posted already, check the boards.... {nods head left<>right}.

Venom'sDad said:
:rolleyes: So you would tell someone, that this been posted already, check the boards.... {nods head left<>right}.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Hilarious!

Not. "Spider-Man Beyond" news from 2004. Awesome! :up:

no batman beyond movie :(

as much as I like Bruce Timm's work on the DC universe, he was shot down when he wanted to direct Batman Begins

WB is hesitant to let a guy who works on cartoons direct a full length Batman live action movie.

To be fair tho
Mask of the Phantasm was much better than Batman Forever

Mask of the Phantasm was incredible. A Batman Beyond movie would have been pretty neat, but now we have the Begins series.

Hasn't it occured to you that the guy from moviehole misquoted and wrote "Beyond" instead of "Begins"?

Duende Verde said:
Hasn't it occured to you that the guy from moviehole misquoted and wrote "Beyond" instead of "Begins"?

What do you mean? Begins hadn't even come out yet when that was posted. :confused:

Duende Verde said:

yes it did

but we assumed Beyond because they went on and said that Peter would serve as a mentor for the new Spider-Man?

Peter Parker might turn old mentor and train a new Spidey

Sounds like he's talking about Beyond to me.

cmill216 said:
What do you mean? Begins hadn't even come out yet when that was posted. :confused:

But the movie was done or almost finished
Reikowolf said:
yes it did

but we assumed Beyond because they went on and said that Peter would serve as a mentor for the new Spider-Man?

the author wrote the mentor stuff after confusing beyond for begins, he clearly got the "scoop" from somebody else.

Now that I read it, he could very well of mistaken them. True.

Duende Verde said:
But the movie was done or almost finished

the author wrote the mentor stuff after confusing beyond for begins, he clearly got the "scoop" from somebody else.

hmm, I'd like to see a source for it

but you seem to be right

good call

It's perfectly acceptable for a progressing comic story to move on and have Peter to change careers and age and 'grow up'. However, the symbol that is Spider-man, that IS Peter Parker, is a young guy working as a photographer. That's how he's known. Even people who don't follow comic books, know Spider-man. and they know Peter, and what he does. Petey is a trademark of the generation, and changing that aspect in a live action movie would be a bad idea if you ask me.

hell no to the idea of them doing a spider-man ulimited story. That was garbage. What we should get for the next ones are spider-girl movies starring Rachael Leai Cook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"