Spidey suits

Discussion in 'Spider-Man Sequels' started by weezerspider, Jun 21, 2006.

1. weezerspider Registered

In Spidey 3 we get to see the symbiote suit, so I was wondering, what suit, if any, would you like to see Spidey wear in the future? I'd like to see The suit he is wearing right now. I believe it was made by Stark, correct me if I'm wrong I've only read a couple comics in the past few months. I Don't know if this would be considered a costume, but I would like to see a Spidey with his webbed under arms.

2. TheFlyinRussian Borisnikov Lankomir

Don't expect anything other than what we've got.Wrestling Spidey,Normal Spidey,then the black suit.All the others are too new or just wouldn't make sense.

3. kaijunexus Marvel Cinematic Universe

If they can incorporate them into the storylines, i'd love to see other suits.

Maybe Pete can be making an extra suit for himself and is just at the stage of having a fully red costume, not yet having colored any of it blue or adding the webbing yet. Suddenly he becomes aware of a "disturbance" and doesn't have his regular suit on hand. So he grabs an old, torn up blue shirt with a big spider stamped on it that he's had sitting around and the unfinished red costume and goes swinging to the rescue.

Something like that would be great.

Or maybe even after all of the mayhem involving the symbiote, Pete still thinks having a different styled uniform was a nice change, so throughout the 4th film we see him try out some new ones (Scarlet, Ben Reilly Spider-Man, hell maybe even Armor), but eventually goes back to his old red and blue.

4. ru8up75 Registered

it would be real hard to put in other suits because you have to set them up...especially the suit Stark made..... then you take away from the setup of villians.

5. weezerspider Registered

Thats a good point. I don't expect more suits then the ones we have/are getting, but I can dream.lol

6. ru8up75 Registered

If I have said it before I will say it again... we need a new Spidey cartoon

7. Ongie Registered

^Agreed...

The old animated 'toon is getting dated... and I'd love to see them take the Spidey character into the animated realm again... especially with the renewed interest in the character following these films.

I'm guessing it'll happen sooner rather than later. After all, there's money to be made.

8. SuperLee Registered

I'd love to see the Sensational Spiderman suit, it just looks so much more modern.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Ongie Registered

The sensational Spider-Man suit is, indeed, a wicked one. I wouldn't mind seeing it.

10. Venom 1988 formerly Ultimate_Venom

If they were ever to do a Sinister Six movie or somethin, I'd like to see him wear the Spider-Armor suit in the final battle.

[​IMG]

11. TheFlyinRussian Borisnikov Lankomir

Like someone said before, it would take time away from developing villains, just to see a crappier version of his original one.

12. Spideyfan01 R.I.P. Heath Ledger.....

*Whew!* I was just about to make a thread on this! Anyway, I'd like the current Spidey armor.

13. Silver Lantern comic nerd

I would love to see the new costume idea from the new comic based on World War where he reveals his identity to the world. That costume would be cool to see...maybe not in 3 or 4 but maybe Spider-Man 5 or 6. I hope to see Ben Reilly and Mysterio in one of them and shocker also.

14. Spideyfan01 R.I.P. Heath Ledger.....

Just Wondering, WHY does spider-man reveal his identity? I thought that would make his enemies attack his family.:confused:

15. ISHMAEL Superiror Attack !

:spidey: :spidey: :up: :up:

16. TheFlyinRussian Borisnikov Lankomir

Well, since he's living in the Avengers building now Tony Stark is saying he'll be able to protect his family and he'll have his back. But you just know Electro's gonna kidnap Aunt May now or something.

17. Web Slinger CK Registered

It would be great to see the prodigy costume for once.

:spidey:

18. TheFlyinRussian Borisnikov Lankomir

The Prodigy one is the blue and yellow one, right? Someone post a pic.

19. weezerspider Registered

Yeah, and someone will, but then He wakes up and its a dream. Or he goes back in time to save them. I dunno, but I really doubt this is for real. It would take away a pretty big part of Spiderman's story, that is keeping his identy safe. Or he'll just die in the Civil war. lol

20. web-head5 Kick Ass Side-Kick

personally, i think this suit would be cool to see on film, but i think we all know the Spider-Conservatives would flip a ***** about it. and he better not die in Civil War. or i'll flip a *****.

21. Web Slinger CK Registered

22. web-head5 Kick Ass Side-Kick

i just made that pic my background.

23. nolan's roll'n Registered

Agreed, he'd need that to fight the sinister six.

24. nolan's roll'n Registered

[​IMG]

Nothing new about the suit but the pic looks awesome.