Comics What should happen to Iron Spidey suit?

freemadison

Ben Reilly > You
Reaction score
We all know that it's just a temporary costume and that Spidey will be back in his old threads sooner than later. But what would you think of having someone else getting ahold of the Stark designed Spidey suit?

I would like to see a villian get their hands on the suit. Not a really lame B-lister :-)down macgargan psssh) or a troubled teen who gets lucky (Phil Urich, Slingers) but rather someone who could become an A-list villian in Spidey's rogue gallery who isn't named Norman Osborn.

Here's some possibilities that i could think of:

Ezekiel
Kaine (although he wouldn't need it, heh)
Reilly (Quesadilla: "Keep Reading 'ultimate' Spider-man")
Someone from that weird Spider council that Ezekiel is part of or whatever
the "Other"
Eddie Brock (maybe Stark could upgrade the suit so that it has life support functions like his own suit does)
A time traveling May Parker
A dimension-hopping May Parker
Macgargan (introducing "Iron Scorpion Venom" :down )
Iron Morlun
Danny Rand (he's never done anything like THAT before :) )
Jean Paul Valley

As much as I'd like the see an Az Spidey, I think the suit should be trashed by Peter in front of Stark.

Burned and erased from memory. Along with the spinerettes, Spidey's Avengers membership card, Gwen's kids from Sin's Past, and probably Civil War #2 for that matter. But the last is irreversible I'm afraid.

Oh well, for years fans have stayed loyal to the story of Spider-Man because it was not over, but Marvel really killed it. Maybe Joe Q. is just finding an excuse to end it and replace it with the Ultimate Universe. Because while I hated that idea 5 years ago or even 2 years ago he and his boys have ****ed up the Marvel Universe so bad in the last year and 1/2 that the idea is starting to look pretty tempting.

We'll see though.

Scorpion/Venom can merge with it after buying it at an auction.

I wouldnt mind brock getting it assuming he doesnt want to merge with the venom symbiote again.

Or Ben if he gets a res.

peteer throws it on the ground and psses on suit in front of Stark

I'm sure that it will eventually be destroyed from all the ass kickings Spider-Man is going to be taking from his rogues gallery. :o

Heres my way of thinking. Peter finally regrows his balls and stands up to stark. Stark as a security measure rigged petes suit to go all postal should pete turn against him. Peter only has one option, he has to destroy the suit. he finds a way to destroy the thing. Afterword he swings around to find venom. He and venom fight and pete gets the black suit. Pete wears the black suit for a little while before finally getting it off and peter finds that the suit took away his enhance spidy powers(from organic to super insect spidey sense and all that other junk plus mystical origin). He returns in his old clothes and helps out cap. At the end of civil war pete sits down with black cat and mary jane and has a threesome......

A man can dream ,can he?

storyteller said:
Heres my way of thinking. Peter finally regrows his balls and stands up to stark. Stark as a security measure rigged petes suit to go all postal should pete turn against him. Peter only has one option, he has to destroy the suit. he finds a way to destroy the thing. Afterword he swings around to find venom. He and venom fight and pete gets the black suit. Pete wears the black suit for a little while before finally getting it off and peter finds that the suit took away his enhance spidy powers(from organic to super insect spidey sense and all that other junk plus mystical origin). He returns in his old clothes and helps out cap. At the end of civil war pete sits down with black cat and mary jane and has a threesome......

A man can dream ,can he?

it wouldn't be a bad idea if Peter ever considered putting the symbiote again. he'd never do it.

then again, I never thought he'd unmask, much less because of peer pressure, and look what happened there...

SpideyInATree said:
I'm sure that it will eventually be destroyed from all the ass kickings Spider-Man is going to be taking from his rogues gallery. :o

exactamundo! :up:

It should be melted down into a large bat and used to beat Joey Q into a pulp.

Peter should make Stark eat it......:up:

He needs to get rid of it. It has caused him nothing but trouble since he started wearing it. Give it back to Tony or JJJ.

Holy CRAP, what a great forum name. I hate you now, out of jealousy.

MaxCarnage said:
It should be melted down and forgotten.

Citizen_Kaine said:
I think the suit should be trashed by Peter in front of Stark.

spidy Forever said:
peteer throws it on the ground and psses on suit in front of Stark

Congratulations on your first post, spidy Forever.

SpideyLad said:
Peter should make Stark eat it......:up:

Doc Destruction said:
It should be melted down into a large bat and used to beat Joey Q into a pulp.

Earthworm Jim said:
sold for scrap .:)

If there's a pattern here, i don't see it. :D

he should put it on display on the brand new Spider Cave :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"