Sports section

Yes, children; there IS a Roadhouse 2. I haven't seen it, so I can't comment on it's quality or lack thereof.

jag

Nevermind. Thanks you.

XooXXxoOO

It's not a sport that anyone cares about.

I'm not included in "anyone"?

I'm afraid we'll just have to agree to disagree here. Sure, it takes a good mind to race with other drivers, but the same can be said about poker. I see NASCAR as something anyone can do with enough training as opposed to the natural talents of a football player.

I like Fran's idea.

An American sports forum with football, baseball, basketball, hockey, etc.

A European sports forum which addresses major European sports and leagues

A fantasy sports forum

and a skill "sports" forum with NASCAR, Poker, Darts, Pool, etc.

I think it takes a larger mix of athletic, physical and mental attributes than being a Football player, there is more chance of a guy practicing and becoming a defensive end for a championship winning team than there is a of a guy that likes cars, training and becoming a NASCAR champ IMO.

Well there won't be sections as this is just a sub froum of community not a full forum.

It's up BTW :)

I watch soccer, MLS, International,...the threads just kinda suck for soccer.

I think it takes a larger mix of athletic, physical and mental attributes than being a Football player, there is more chance of a guy practicing and becoming a defensive end for a championship winning team than there is a of a guy that likes cars, training and becoming a NASCAR champ IMO.

Well there won't be sections as this is just a sub froum of community not a full forum.

It's up BTW :)

But one could say that is simply because Football is more accessible. You need a lot of money to buy a car (yet alone the multiple cars needed to be a professional), the parts, etc.

Soccer is far and away the biggest sport in the world but SHH has a predominantly US membership so of course more like the leather Egg game.

Move my sports awards into there please :mad:

But one could say that is simply because Football is more accessible. You need a lot of money to buy a car (yet alone the multiple cars needed to be a professional), the parts, etc.

It may be more accessible but i'd be willing to bet if they made a TV show where a good driver got the funds to try and become a race car driver he'd most likely fail as opposed to the guy who was an average football player being able to become decent enough to get into a team of much better players and become a champion at it.

It may be more accessible but i'd be willing to bet if they made a TV show where a good driver got the funds to try and become a race car driver he'd most likely fail as opposed to the guy who was an average football player being able to become decent enough to get into a team of much better players and become a champion at it.

But most people trying out for that show would've been playing football their whole lives from pop-warner through college. How many average joes have the financial capabilities to race their whole life? If you got two, 8 year old kids and raised them. One being trained in NASCAR, one being trained in football, I'd guess the NASCAR kid would win races before the football kid went pro.

Hopefully enough people will use it so we can have it as a forum with NFL, MLS, MLB, NBA sub forums. :) This is good for now though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"