Legends Star Wars Art Thread

gl0807040920187213.jpg

6145144_460s.jpg

Last edited:
Great pics Hunter.

Always liked that Obi-Wan vs Durge art and I love that fresh viewpoint of Vader throwing The Emperor down the shaft.
Yeah, I always thought that Obi vs Durge pic is cool. That was the first time I saw a pic of that moment with that viewpoint before. It's very interesting, and it makes me wonder if in the SW world if Padme was watching not just that moment, but everything he did as Vader. I'm sure she would be at peace that Anakin was finally back.

These last three are real cool. Really like the Falcon, and Yoda one, and of course the last one is by Adam Hughes, he's a great comic book artist. He draws great ladies lol.

Pod Racing on Hoth? :D

Ha, that's cool. I remember a ps2 game where you piloted a pod racer on different worlds, but I never thought of that being done on Hoth. New SW films take note! lol.

This is a real cool collage.

I really like these. I saw the ones for the OT, but didn't see the ones for the PT. Those are really cool :up:.

Great pics Fives. :up: I love the contrasting art styles between the Clone Wars and OT paintings.
Thanks man. Sometimes I loose track of ones I've already posted or that someone else has posted lol. Yeah, it's cool seeing the different styles of the different artist on those two pieces.

I always liked these two. Go Fett! That fight won't last that long, but Boba will give one heck of a fight. Durge looks pretty badass there. I sometimes think that he became underused, but had a lot of potential. He's still a prettty cool SW villain.

I never saw that one before, but it's really cool.

Great pics.

That's really cool. I've seen a smaller version of this one, but it's great seeing this larger version.

Cool pic. I like the perspective from the Clones.

Here's SW covers from Darkhorses' March solicitations:

SW: Legacy - Prisoner of the Floating World #1
SWLegacy_PrisonerFloatingWorld1.jpg

Ongoing
Despite her famous heritage, Ania Solo is just a girl trying to make her way in a galaxy gone bad. But it all gets worse when she comes into possession of a lightsaber and an Imperial communications droid—and discovers she has been targeted for death!
• She’s Han and Leia’s great-great granddaughter introduced to the Legacy saga!
• In the aftermath of War, the Solo clan lives on!
• A new ongoing series!
• From the acclaimed creators of Betrayal of the Planet of the Apes!

SWDarkTimesFireCarrier2.jpg

SW #3
StarWars3.jpg

I like those covers Fives, especially thew Vader one.

This awesome, what's it from?
Yeah, they're usually always good with their cover art. Yeah, that Vader cover is really good. I was kind of surprised they made a new Solo member for the Legacy line.

Now here's the covers for Dark Horses' April SW offerings:

SW #4
StarWars4.jpg

Alex Ross Pencil Sketch version of #1
StarWars1_Sketch.jpg

SWTheCloneWars_SmugglersCode.jpg

SW: Darth Vader and the Ninth Assassin #2:
SWDarthVader_NinthAssassin1.jpg

SW: Legacy - Prisoner of the Floating World #2 cover with the new Solo girl on the cover:
SWLegacy_PrisonerFloatingWorld2.jpg

SWLostTribeSithTP_Spiral.jpg

Not sure if this has been posted already buuuut...

SWC6_colorartfinal18x24_72lores.jpg

Haydanakin looks even more like Jason/Jeremy London now than he already did.

Is that how he lured in the younglings? :csad: sorry, that was my first thought lol.

I like this picture because it's both hilarious and scary at the same time. Scilarious.

Assaj :woot:. Wouldnt she be cool as a live action character?

Assaj :woot:. Wouldnt she be cool as a live action character?

I'd love to see the Hairless Harpy in the new trilogy, I mean she's a loner and could easily still be alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"