Star Wars Jedi: Survivor

Don’t think I’m going to bother though lol. A skin needs to be mind blowing for me to consider paying up. :smilingeyes:
You two have it right. But I'm a sucker when it comes to SW. And yeah, I need the Luke saber and jacket. :funny:

You two have it right. But I'm a sucker when it comes to SW. And yeah, I need the Luke saber and jacket. :funny:
Honestly if I were you dude, I’d buy them haha. When you’re the biggest Star Wars geek on the board you don’t have to live by the same rules, and also have to keep up appearances. :D

Honestly if I were you dude, I’d buy them haha. When you’re the biggest Star Wars geek on the board you don’t have to live by the same rules, and also have to keep up appearances. :D
giphy.gif

I bought the PS5 version of Jedi: Fallen Order for 19.99 at my local Best Buy like two months ago and I have Wednesday and Thursday off of work so I plan to dedicate those days to playing and finishing that game. Gonna also finish paying off Jedi: Survivor on Wednesday and by the time I hopefully beat the first game by Thursday I’ll be all set for next week. Good times.

Hope your pass Peragus.
Oh I'm well past that. I think I'm about halfway through the game. I just finished Nar Shaddaa which was the first planet I chose to go to once given the choice but it's also gotta be the longest planet to get through, so there's that.

Just saw that pre-order bonus is Obi-Wan Hermit items, loading up Steam to pre-order now like a chump. :D

Although Steam has a great refund policy where you can return any game for a refund within a certain amount of playtime after purchase, so if it is a lemon, I have an out.

Well, this is one game that won't be staying on the hard drive after completion.

Oh man, just realized we are less than a week away!

Next weekend is gonna be fun. Gonna go to a 40th anniversary screening of Return of the Jedi on Friday and Saturday & Sunday I plan on staying in to play Jedi Survivor

Well, this is one game that won't be staying on the hard drive after completion.
I'm clearing up some space and moving some games to my external hard drive as we speak. With a file size that large I'm expecting it to be around twice as long as the first game.

I'm clearing up some space and moving some games to my external hard drive as we speak. With a file size that large I'm expecting it to be around twice as long as the first game.
Bigger file size isn't an indicative of a longer game.

Game devs can be lazy and not compress the assets...

Bigger file size isn't an indicative of a longer game.

Game devs can be lazy and not compress the assets...
I also kind of answered my own question and looked up the estimated playthrough time for the game and it's coming up as around 15-20 hours if you're just plowing through the story. Still longer than the first in that regard but not enough to justify the file size.

They are packing so much music into the game...

Cannot wait to play this Friday after work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"