Step Brothers

Hopefully this movie has some legs, but with Pineapple Express coming, another adult comedy, it might be tough. I think this movie would have been stronger if they released it earlier in July.

Hopefully this movie has some legs, but with Pineapple Express coming, another adult comedy, it might be tough. I think this movie would have been stronger if they released it earlier in July.

well, both are judd apatow comedies, if i'm not mistaken, and i'm sure both were fairly inexpensive to make... but as long as this camp keeps making money, i'm happy.

and considering that step brothers made back half its budget in one day, i wouldn't worry.

well, both are judd apatow comedies, if i'm not mistaken, and i'm sure both were fairly inexpensive to make... but as long as this camp keeps making money, i'm happy.

and considering that step brothers made back half its budget in one day, i wouldn't worry.
Yeah, their both judd produced movies. and they have awhile in between SB and PE. I didn't know Rogen had a cameo in step brothers. I was like "woah, seth rogen cool"

that part was funny.

I enjoyed this movie very much and my face started to hurt from laughing. So many great moments. Ferrell and Reilly had great chemistry and the sleepwalking scenes were hilarious. Gets a solid 8/10 fro me. As for the Ferrell/McKay films, I rank them as:

1. Anchorman
2. Step Brothers
3. Talladega Nights

"hey, I forgot to ask you. Do you like guacamole?"
"when you fall asleep i'm gonna punch you in the face"

When of the better lines i laugh at wasn't in the actuall movie was.

"this house smells like Bengay and BBQ sauce"

"when you fall asleep i'm gonna punch you in the face"

When of the better lines i laugh at wasn't in the actuall movie was.

"this house smells like Bengay and BBQ sauce"

"I'm going to take a pillowcase and fill it full of bars of soap and beat the **** out of you!"

"I've come five hundred miles to deliver my seed."

"You big fat curly headed ****!"

I liked it when I saw it yesterday. My friends did too. I would have liked more singing.

I gave it a 10, this was funny as hell and your literally left laughing from start to finish and very, VERY few movies do that these days.

8/10

This was one of Ferrell's better movies. I laughed through a good portion of the film. Anchorman is still the best Ferrell movie out there.

This was a movie designed to be the better watched in a theater with a lot of people.

-TNC

this movie was ridiculous but it was all about the comedy .

i liked the line near the end

"your 17 , quit being a dinosaur and get a f***ing job"

"but dad, your could never be a dinosaur , your human"

I loved this movie!

"The Catalina Wine-Mixer!"

this movie was ridiculous but it was all about the comedy .

i liked the line near the end

"your 17 , quit being a dinosaur and get a f***ing job"

"but dad, your could never be a dinosaur , your human"

that was a great part. even ferrell and reiley's characters thought the dinosaur thing was weird. lol

laughed from beginning to end, even my mom thought it was funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"