Stop Motion Animation Batman Film?

batlovescatDC

Tragic Love
Reaction score
I was watching The Nightmare Before Christmas and I got this crazy idea. I think it would be awesome to see a stop motion animation Batman movie. And the reason I say film is I think it would never happen as a tv series. It would be absolutely groundbreaking... no superhero has had a stop-motion animation adaptation. And then wouldn't it be something if Burton directed or produced it? It would be a really cool way for Burton to return to Batman without making a live action film and it wouldn't effect what Nolan is doing. And even if Burton wasn't involved I still think it would be awesome. What do you guys think?

:brucebat:

i did one in film school. it was batman and bluntman and chronic vs the reservoir dogs.

it came out kinda crappy (some classes got cancelled due to hurricanes, yay florida, and our time was shortened immensely). unfortunately the teachers assistant accidentally erased everyones projects.

only if it was dtv or a tv special. otherwise no

Well, I was thinking of something along the lines of a direct-to-dvd film. I wasn't thinking theatrical in any way. A tv special would be fine by me. But we all know it would be released on dvd after it's tv debut. Just like how Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker debuted on Kids Wb and then came out on dvd.

:brucebat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"