Jonny Depp could have been Batman

The-Dark-Knight

Superhero
Reaction score
Think about it, after Batman Burton made Edward Scissorhands marking his first time with Depp every sutible role since he's given to Depp. Had Burton made Scissorhands before Batman what do you think the chancesare he would have offered the role of Batman/Bruce Wayne to Depp.

Depp is a great actor and by no means am i saying he'd be better than Keaton, i just think this is the way Burton would have went.

Burton made Edward Scissorhands after Batman. So I don't think it would have happened

I know, thatswhat im saying what if Edward Scissorhands was before Batman, you think hewould have gave the role to Depp?

Oooooooooooh. My bad.

It could have happened. Yes. In fact, after I saw E.S. and knew who Depp was I was very curious about Depp as Batman. Being him the great actor he is. And him and Burton doing so much toghether.

It's a big who knows.

No. You can't make Brian Bolland's Joker the Batman of Tim Burton's films.

Depp was too young at the time. But I would've loved to see his performance.

I do not like the Depp.

(Did you know that "Depp" means "idiot" in Bavaria?)

I can't see Johnny Depp as Batman. At all.

I think Burton's idea was going against the classic handsome man as Batman. That's why Depp has always been bizarre characters but not playboys or anything like that in his movies. Based on that I don't see Burton giving Depp the role of Bruce Wayne/Batman.

Depp could been great Scarecrow or The Riddler tho.

I think Burton's idea was going against the classic handsome man as Batman. That's why Depp has always been bizarre characters but not playboys or anything like that in his movies. Based on that I don't see Burton giving Depp the role of Bruce Wayne/Batman.

As I was saying, how can you give the role of Batman to the man who should be the Joker?

i dont think i would want to see Depp as batman, because while he does seem to fit in the handsome category, he feels like he would fit more as the villian rather then the hero. and after seeing his look in most of his films, he works really well in makeup. he'd be a GREAT scarecrow, or mad hatter, or, dare i say it, a good Joker even. i mean, take his look in CITCF, thats Joker through and through (more joker then ledgers, at any rate).

Depp would have been good for Batman Beyond but not for Batman.

He would've made an awesome Scarecrow or Joker. THe DC characters I'd really like to see him play though are Scott Free/Mr. Miracle in a New Gods movie or Jack Ryder/The Creeper another Gotham anti hero.

I can see Depp as Batman.

As I was saying, how can you give the role of Batman to the man who should be the Joker?

If we're honest with ourselves, visually, Christian Bale's more suited to be The Joker or The Scarecrow, too, but he makes a good Bruce Wayne/Batman.

I can see Depp as Batman.

If we're honest with ourselves, visually, Christian Bale's more suited to be The Joker or The Scarecrow, too, but he makes a good Bruce Wayne/Batman.

I think he could be a good villain, but Ive always thought Bale was perfect for both Bruce Wayne and Batman, before he even got the role. He has the depth to play such a character like that compared to most actors one dimensional acting these days. Depp is too scrawny and looks feeble, he would never be fit for batman, even if he got jacked. As an actor Depp could pull it off, but looks I really dont think so.

Depp would have been a terrible Batman,period.

He's too weird

I think he would have had him play the Joker, he's much better suited to that role.

I think he could be a good villain, but Ive always thought Bale was perfect for both Bruce Wayne and Batman, before he even got the role. He has the depth to play such a character like that compared to most actors one dimensional acting these days. Depp is too scrawny and looks feeble, he would never be fit for batman, even if he got jacked. As an actor Depp could pull it off, but looks I really dont think so.
Bale as Harvey Dent/Two-Face might have been interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"