Strangest thing a teacher has ever said about you.

It was my first year of school ever. I was 5 I think. My zipper was open and the teacher said ''you're a disgrace''. She put me in the corner to zip it back up while everyone was staring at me.

My really evil teacher would have held up this picture, had it been me in that situation

corner.jpg

My 6th Grade History Teacher told me and my twin:

"You two are destined to Failure"

Hah! Jokes on him, He got Cancer!

It was biology class, we had sexual education. My teacher put model of penis to circle the classroom. When I got the model, I had small grin on my face and teacher said: " It is only a penis, it won't bite you!" :dry:

"It's too big!"

I bet you wouldn't guess why.

Haha!

My 7th grade home room teacher told me I was a useless human being and that i was gonna grow up to do nothing and I'd spend my life making french fries at mcdonalds.

But then again this is coming from a woman who "accidently" hit a kid with her car and killed them.

The principal said he was tired of me coming to school looking like a "ragamuffin".
I wore a huge fur coat with engineer boots with a chain around the ankle...but I did not wear them slovenly. :huh:

The lady who monitored study hall started an inexplicable campaign to set me up with the principals daughter to "bring me out of my shell". I was not in a "shell", I was seeing one of the hottest girls in the school, she lied to her parents to come see my band play, we went to functions together and the reason the lady thought I was in a "shell", was because I had no desire to talk to her or any of the sub-human, Hallmark card Christian soldiers in her circle. :huh:

I hated people who drank alcohol or did drugs. I had never had so much as a beer, but the principal, his assistant and one of the cooler teachers took me aside to "confront" me about my "drug problem".
They said that I must be on drugs because I dressed in different clothing and was always tired and had bad grades in math.
Sorry, I've been an insomniac my whole life, never been a morning person, I like weird things, and I'm bad with numbers. Does not equal drugs use, morons...get a more "in-depth" "How To Tell If Your Kids Are On Drugs" pamphlet. :o

Hands down, the wildest one was, In school I was drawing all the time...drawing creatures, making up characters, drawing the Thing from the Fantastic Four, drawing, doodling, drawing all the time.
So instead of listening in French class, I was drawing this trippy, stream-of-consciousness thing with a bunch of creatures all over.
The French teacher grabbed it, looked at it, and went white, started trembling :eek:, and told me to stay after class! :eek:

So, I stay after, and she looks all grave and says, "Wilhelm,...before I found the Lord, I use to be into some.....pretty "Heavy" stuff."

She went on to tell me that she had been a wild traveling Rock and Roll Groupie ( Led Zeppelin was her favorite! :eek:, this turned me on. ), and she got into Witchcraft...REAL Black Magic!
So, one night she and her "coven" tried to summon up a real demon, and it CAME! It actually appeared!

And according to her, she said that when she looked at my drawings, there was one "creature" in the middle of the page, and she wanted to warn me...because she said, "That doesn't just look like a "drawing" of the exact demon we called forth that night, Wilhelm, It IS, that demon."

That's right, my French teacher told me that I had drawn and trapped a real life demon!...in an 8 and a half by eleven piece of typing paper!

Ah, Christian School...

My 8th grade teacher called me "a bastard"

My drama teacher said some weird, weird stuff about my inner soul once.

Strangest thing, though...the quasi flirtation stuff was always fun. One of my professors took us to a restaurant and got slightly toasted once with the class and was telling us how lucky the girls we were seeing were. And then how lucky the guys the girls were seeing were. That was...weird.

Hands down, the wildest one was, In school I was drawing all the time...drawing creatures, making up characters, drawing the Thing from the Fantastic Four, drawing, doodling, drawing all the time.
So instead of listening in French class, I was drawing this trippy, stream-of-consciousness thing with a bunch of creatures all over.
The French teacher grabbed it, looked at it, and went white, started trembling :eek:, and told me to stay after class! :eek:

So, I stay after, and she looks all grave and says, "Wilhelm,...before I found the Lord, I use to be into some.....pretty "Heavy" stuff."

She went on to tell me that she had been a wild traveling Rock and Roll Groupie ( Led Zeppelin was her favorite! :eek:, this turned me on. ), and she got into Witchcraft...REAL Black Magic!
So, one night she and her "coven" tried to summon up a real demon, and it CAME! It actually appeared!

And according to her, she said that when she looked at my drawings, there was one "creature" in the middle of the page, and she wanted to warn me...because she said, "That doesn't just look like a "drawing" of the exact demon we called forth that night, Wilhelm, It IS, that demon."

That's right, my French teacher told me that I had drawn and trapped a real life demon!...in an 8 and a half by eleven piece of typing paper!

Ah, Christian School...

I think this one deserves an award for the most bizarre thing a teacher ever said. :wow:

I think this one deserves an award for the most bizarre thing a teacher ever said. :wow:
I believe I still have that piece of paper in a box somewhere. That Demon must have been going NUTS trapped in that paper for all these years. :(

My memory is crap, I usually forget everything related to school. But, For the most part they said I could do better... How the **** do they know that?

Couple of things I remember a teachers saying:

"That's one way of doing it"- Reason, I flipped the desk so the top fell off.

I was throwing a snowball, the teacher said "You've been observed" My response was... "ooo-kai"

"*my name* has office hours..." I always came late to class.

I had an acting coach that called me Thomas for the first three weeks of class.

My name is Kyle. And she knew it was Kyle.

Nothing strange any teacher has ever said about me, but on a related note - I ran into an Economics teacher (not mine) at my old school a couple of years ago at a gay nightclub; that was how I knew he was gay.

Needless to say, we've kept in regular contact and we're good friends now... Back then, he was that strict but fair type, and now being on equal footing and all, it is a bit strange to have that sort of friendship outside of the realm of student-teacher authority, but it works.

A high school history teacher called me a fascist and a college history professor called me a communist. :huh:

When I was 9 my teacher told my mother " he is bright, but he persistently corrects my mistakes in lessons, in front of other student's, quite frankly it makes me want to sew his lips shut" and then when I was 13 my maths teacher told me "you are eloquent and you are manipulative, but this time you will not get yourself out of trouble" after which I got a Saturday detention, just for calling him a "pompous idiot who was mocked at school and as such has become a teacher to bully every student who has friends".

''Boy, that girl over there likes ya! *hands me note, winks at me and walks away*''

"If you put as much effort in the last test in trying to pass the class, you'd be fine. I want to strangle you."

Second to last day of school when I found out I'd be passing AP US History for the year.

:o

My memory is crap, I usually forget everything related to school. But, For the most part they said I could do better... How the **** do they know that?

Couple of things I remember a teachers saying:

"That's one way of doing it"- Reason, I flipped the desk so the top fell off.

I was throwing a snowball, the teacher said "You've been observed" My response was... "ooo-kai"

"*my name* has office hours..." I always came late to class.

:wow:

Damn, what if the teacher said that to you?

Oh yeah and my IT teacher a year after I finished school (in a supermarket) "I haven't seen you in class for a few weeks, but I expect to see you Wednesday or I will have to infrom you parents you have been truanting!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"