Streaming Wars: Which Service do you Use the Most?

I'll support if they don't raise the price. (I know, big "IF") Both currently have shows I love, but they are too few in numbers, so consolidating could be good.

Even if they do raise the price, this is still a better move. The fundamental problem with the streaming market is "too many different services", its in desperate need of culling. Once not everyone with a channel or a catalog tries to go their own way, it will be a lot easier for all the remaining services to improve *their* catalogs.

Netflix
HBO
Showtime
Peacock
Prime

1. Disney + / Hulu
2. Amazon Prime
3. Apple TV
4. Netflix
5. HBO Max
6. Paramount +
7. Peacock

I wonder which of our 8 streaming services we should watch? :o
This is why I struggle to keep up with shows. There's just too much content out there. I'm never going to see everything I want to.

Better renew my yearly plan before that happens.

The price hike isn’t too bad and makes sense since they’re integrating Showtime with Paramount now.

In this streaming era, there are enough popular streaming platforms like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+, Hulu, and many more, and choosing any one favorite is like a Puzzle game, Here I solve my puzzle - my favorite streaming platform is Disney Hotstar as they have the content that I like the most especially those Marvel movies and tv web series, They also have content available in our region language which gives enough reasons to stream. They have everything for all age groups from children to adults enough content to binge-watch loving.

1) Prime Video
2) Hulu
3) Netflix/Max
5) Disney

That's like $100/mo.

Still way cheaper than cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"