• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Superman Returns Strongest motivations for seeing "Superman Returns"

enommaz

Civilian
Reaction score
What is your strongest reason for seeing Superman Returns (besides it being a new Superman movie)...given the information you currently know?

Because it's superman :supes:

My list:
1) SUPERMAN MOVIE!
2) Great movie
3) Kevin Spacey
4) Bryan Singer
5) Brendan Routh
6) Vissual and CGI effects
7) Kate Bosworth
8) The suit (I love it :D)
9) The music

R_9 said:
Because it's superman :supes:

Ditto, He's been my favorite hero since I was like 3 years old, and now I am finally going to see him on the big screen.

Because X3 will just be eye candy....:(

Just because it's a new Superman movie!! I'm looking foward to Singer's take, the action, the flying, Brandon's performance as Superman/Clark Kent, Bosworth as Lois, Spacey as Lex, and just the effects and all the well done scenes we've seen so far!! June 30th will be the Superman movie we've been waiting for.

None of the poll options.

I'll watch just because it's Superman.

When I was a kid, my mom wrote an 'S' on the back of an old blanket for me to use as a cape and taped an 's' curl to my forehead. I'd lay down on the chair and ottoman, like Superman did in STM when he plugged the broken train tracks. Superman was my first favorite movie and I rented it a million times after we got a VCR.

So in short, because it's Superman.

SolidSnakeMGS said:
When I was a kid, my mom wrote an 'S' on the back of an old blanket for me to use as a cape and taped an 's' curl to my forehead. I'd lay down on the chair and ottoman, like Superman did in STM when he plugged the broken train tracks. Superman was my first favorite movie and I rented it a million times after we got a VCR.

So in short, because it's Superman.

Damn.

I did the same thing, except didn't have the s-curl taped to my head LOL

I still have the VHS tapes of the first time my dad recorded STM and SII :supes:

i voted for Routh but i just wanna see it cuz IVE NEVER SEEN A SUPERMAN FILM ON THE SILVER SCREEN!!!!!

Sorta a mesh of the cinematography and the direction. I'm not a gigantic fan of Singer as a director, but so far he's made nothing but solid movies, and SR's cinematography looks unbelievably good.

I voted for Brandon but the main reason its because it will be the first time i`ll see a Superman movie in the theaters. I`m 23 now and i`ve been waiting to see this movie since TIm Burton got hired and Nic Cage was going to play Supes. I just cant believe its so close now... Oh god....:up:

:supes:

I voted because its Superman, Returns is going to be the first Superman movie I'll see in the cinema.

It's :supes:

'nough said :)

To laugh my ass off at the fanboys who kept giving me **** for defending this movie when it comes and rocks big time... just kidding, to see a great, epic, smart, emotional, exciting and funny Superman movie, plain and simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"