Super Bowl 2007 Entertainment - Prince, Beyonce, and Billy Joel to Perform...

SuperJediHero

Superhero
Reaction score
OH YEAH it's that time again! Every year this is one of the MOST anticipated days I couldn't wait for!

So here are the Teams going to Super Bowl in Miami(Congratulations)

indycolts3ai.jpg
VS
chicagobears7la.jpg

While the game itself will probably be very thrilling. Colts & Bears are the BEST this year!!! I look forward to this Match up! I also would to see What Hot trailers, Pre-game & HalfTime Entertainment, and Commercials this year!

Partial "Who's Buying What" released

http://adage.com/SuperBowlBuyers/

Television and entertainment
The game is scheduled to be televised in the United States by CBS with play-by-play announcer Jim Nantz and color commentator Phil Simms.[4]This will be the first Super Bowl aired on CBS since the Janet Jackson incident three years earlier, in Super Bowl XXXVIII; and the first since the Viacom/CBS split at the end of 2005. Extensive pre-game coverage---to be hosted by The NFL Today team of James Brown, Shannon Sharpe, Boomer Esiason and Dan Marino, whose name graces the address of the game site (2269 Dan Marino Boulevard)---will begin 12 P.M. (US EST) with NFL Films' "Road to the Super Bowl" year in review, followed by "The Phil Simms All-Iron Team", and a four-and-a-half hour Super Bowl Today pre-game show followed by game coverage at 6:25 PM.[5]

This will also be the first Super Bowl announced by Nantz, and he will join Greg Gumbel and Dick Enberg as the only men to both serve as a Super Bowl play-by-play announcer and as the host of both the pre-/post-game show. For CBS' coverage of Super Bowls XXXV and XXXVIII, Gumbel did the play-by-play while Nantz was the pre-/post-game show host; Enberg hosted the pre-/post-game show for Super Bowl XIII and provided play-by-play for Super Bowls XV, XVII, XX, XXIII, XXVII, XXVIII, XXX, and XXXII. Nantz will also join Enberg and Curt Gowdy as the only play-by-play announcers to ever call both a Super Bowl and a NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Game. Unlike Gowdy and Enberg (who will also contribute to the pre-game coverage), Nantz has not called a Rose Bowl or a World Series, as for many years, those games were telecast on NBC.

Besides co-hosting the pre-game, halftime and post-game shows, Marino will also participate in the coin toss, while Hall of Fame head coach Don Shula will present the Vince Lombardi Trophy to the winning team after the game.[6]

American singer and musician Prince is scheduled to perform at halftime with special guest Beyoncé Knowles.[7] Prior to the game, Cirque du Soleil will perform as the pre-game act[8] and Billy Joel will sing the National Anthem.[9]

Wikipedia Info

SB Entertainment
Prince & Beyonce will be the Performer at Super Bowl XLI Half Time!!! Yes!!! :D
Cirque du Soleil Will Perform At Pre-Game
Bill Joel will sing National Anthem!

So, what Movie trailers do I wish to see most? Off top of my head the obvious SuperHero and Big action ones.

Transformers
Spider-Man 3
Pirates Of the Caribbean 3
TMNT
Fantastic Four Rise of Silver Surfer
Ghost Rider
Resident Evil 3
Halo 3 Video Game

Here are two Super Bowl Ads articles (Doesn't talk about Movie Trailers) -

http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...INESS/701070344

http://www.usatoday.com/money/advertising/...at_x.htm?csp=34

Miami Dolphins Legend Dan Marino, and Coach Don Shula will also be Honored (Too bad 2006 Miami Dolphins couldn't make it to Playoffs)

Commerical-wise, I like to see some more Racy GoDaddy ones :D

I will keep watching the news about Super Bowl Entertainment, and will add whenever I find anything new.

:) :word:

Super Bowl is on Sunday FEB 4th!

the half time show just gets worse and worse every f**kin year...

Prince had one good album (the Batman '89 sountrack), and everything else he's done has sucked...plus, after seeing An Evening With Kevin Smith, I think there's no doubt left that the man is a f**king nut job

Prince had one good album (the Batman '89 sountrack), and everything else he's done has sucked...plus, after seeing An Evening With Kevin Smith, I think there's no doubt left that the man is a f**king nut job

Come on Prince has more hits than just Batman89...

'when doves cry' is class -most of prince's stuff is

Well, too bad Super Bowl is meant for everybody, not you Rock fans, I suppose is what you like more. Or who you like?

And, fact is Beyonce has the #1 song on charts for Many weeks now, her album is Gold & nominated for Best Album, so that obviously will get a LOT of people LIKE her Excited!

the super bowl is for football fans my friend, and I doubt most hardcore football fans (the kind who would pay the rediculous amount of money to go to the superbowl) want to see Prince, Beyonce, or Billy Joel...when you get down to it, they should probably be having country or rock bands there every year to please their fan base

WOW Joker you are very selfish man you know.

Although I am not sure Blacks are the Majority fans(probably not), but I am pretty sure the Demography of so called Football fans are fans of Pop music over Rock, country... because like everything else everybody can be a Football fan, and there are a lot of Black & Whites like singers (Prince & Beyonce), just like those buy the Music, and putting Beyonce #1 for weeks on the chart!

Anyways, does anyone have any knowledge which SuperHero movie trailers will Air during Super Bowl yet?

billy joel is mentioned and you're *****ing about beyonce:huh:

Football is the one pastime that fans have that transcends any demographic. Most guys love football, sans some that could care less. When it comes to discussing the fantasy football pool, we put our personal tastes aside. :o

Any man who does not want to see Beyonce perform is insane.

Not me, Prince? Bleah

Okay, this statement just flat out confuses the hell out of me. :huh:

At any rate, I could do without Beyonce unless she just stands there naked while Prince plays his guitar and occasionally licks her or something. Otherwise, the entertainment sounds pretty good, though I usually don't watch the halftime show anyway.

jag

How do you go from a legend like Mcartny to Beyonce and Prince? That just confuses the **** out of me.

How do you go from a legend like Mcartny to Beyonce and Prince? That just confuses the **** out of me.

Gotta mix it up every year. Can't just be the old ass dudes every year because they want to play it safe. Personally, I'd rather have Prince than McCartney...he's just not my kind of music.

What if Beyonce happens to have a wardrobe malfunction.

While I regret missing the halftime show that had version 1.5 of the Blues Brothers (Aykroyd with the unfunny Belushi), I haven't missed much by not watching halftime shows.

Besides, I'll be listening to my own halftime show: Ministry and Akercocke

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"