Super Bowl 2007 Entertainment - Prince, Beyonce, and Billy Joel to Perform...

Billy Joel won't perform at the SB. He will be in a accident on the way there.

Wow. I'm surprised that so many people dislike Prince. Hell, "Batdance" is one of the few songs by Prince that I actually don't like. Nearly everything else by him is pure gold.

Then again, I love "Satisfaction," but was somehow bored to tears when the Rolling Stones performed. So we'll see.

I've seen Prince perform live several times. He always puts on a great show.

I'm not a fan of Beyonce's music, but I'm not gonna complain about her being there.

Cirque du Soleil, I've only seen on TV, but it's great entertainment. I didn't think it would interest me all that much, but I found that I couldn't stop watching once I started.

Billy Joel is great, but I haven't heard him sing recently. Wouldn't be my first choice for the anthem. I'd rather just hear him play some classics.

Not thrilled to hear that Phil Simms will be on commentary. He criticizes the players on the field way too much. He also talks too much in general.

Prince and Beyonce. It's like an SNL sketch come to life.

There has never been a super bowl halftime show that I have enjoyed, There pretty forgettable.

That's because you've never seen a halftime show featuring Prince.

2000-0-0 party over, it's out of time
So tonight we're gonna party like it's 1999.

That's because you've never seen a halftime show featuring Prince.

Prince_SelfTitled.jpg

yay :dry:

The Super Bowl should be on Saturday so we can drink more.

I'd love to see little Prince perform and I wish Billy Joel was singing more than just then National Anthem.

Oh MAN!!!! Prince AND Billi Joel!!!
god bless us in this the year of our lord 1985!

WOW Joker you are very selfish man you know.

Although I am not sure Blacks are the Majority fans(probably not), but I am pretty sure the Demography of so called Football fans are fans of Pop music over Rock, country... because like everything else everybody can be a Football fan, and there are a lot of Black & Whites like singers (Prince & Beyonce), just like those buy the Music, and putting Beyonce #1 for weeks on the chart!

It's strange that you say that Prince is to bring in more of the black demographic...when nowadays I notice that most of the fans of Prince are white. :dry:

January 25, 2007 -- Unless one has been living in the jungle like the recently found Cambodian jungle woman, everyone must know by now that this year's Super Bowl XLI will be held at Dolphin Stadium in Miami, Florida. (Visit http://www.ticketdon.com/super_bowl_tickets.asp for Super Bowl Tickets). This is very exciting because Miami is second only to Los Angeles, CA when it comes to showbiz celebrities, beautiful people and beautiful weather. When all these ingredients are combined with the great American tradition of the Super Bowl, we have a recipe for Super Bowl XLI which may be The Best Super Bowl Ever.

Everyone knows the 3 important rules that dictate the success of any truly great endeavor: location, location, location. Miami just happens to be the perfect choice for this year's Super Bowl, because Miami, Florida happens to be one of the nation's premiere party destinations. What does this mean for Super Bowl Weekend? It means that Super Bowl weekend in Miami will showcase the greatest, most exciting party weekend that we have ever seen, packed with more football players, fans, celebrities, millionaires, and beautiful people per capita than even Beverly Hills. Some of the really exciting parties on Super Bowl weekend include the Super Bowl Party with Dan Marino and Jermaine Dupri, the John Travolta Super Bowl Party, the Wild & Sexy Super Bowl Party with Ludacris, The Playboy Party and the Super Bowl Pepsi Smash featuring Kanye West. (TicketDon.com has VIP passes to all the celebrity parties and favorite hangout spots. Visit http://www.ticketdon.com/super_bowl_tickets.asp for details)

In addition to all the parties, Super Bowl Sunday will feature two of the most popular teams that the Super Bowl has had in years: the Indianapolis Colts, a superior offensive team versus the Chicago Bears, a superior defensive team.

Both of these teams have a very huge and loyal fan base, and also great football superstars in Peyton Manning (quarterback) and Bryan Urlacher (defensive linebacker). This will definitely generate incredible TV ratings, and we might even see much improved Super Bowl commercials this year over last year. The combined popularity of both teams in Super Bowl XLI will also draw huge crowds to Miami. These huge crowds combined with the warm weather, sunny beaches, and festive atmosphere will almost certainly make Miami the center of the sports universe in February 2007. Hotel reservations and accommodations will definitely be booked solid, and any travel plans and reservations would have to be booked immediately. (Visit http://www.ticketdon.com/super_bowl_tickets.asp for Super Bowl XLI Hotels & Accomodations)

In conclusion, every real football fan is very excited by Super Bowl XLI, and cannot wait for Super Bowl Weekend and the big game on Super Bowl Sunday which is February 4. Those who can make it to Miami are guaranteed a great game, a great tan, but most importantly, the time of their lives. For those who cannot make it, we will almost certainly be watching this game on the largest TV screen that we can get to, while we celebrate the glory of the Super Bowl with friends and throngs of football fans all over the US.

http://prweb.com/releases/2007/1/prweb499739.htm

Wait, is J. Lo and Marc doing it this year or next? I'm confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"