Super Bowl 2007 Entertainment - Prince, Beyonce, and Billy Joel to Perform...

Lionsgate One spot, first quarter 'Pride' a drama based on a true story about a teacher in Philadelphia who starts an inner city swimming team, with Terrence Howard and Bernie Mac. In House

Man this is BS man... There are are NO good trailers this year WTF?!!! :|

Still, might be one of the Greatest Matchups though!!!

I was going to make another thread but I'll put it in here. Besides the historcial game, Prince without a doubt gave the best superbowl performance EVER . I was in shock it was epic. He was astounding and it was all him no Beyonce or anyone. He definatly earns all my respect now he is one of the best performers I have ever seen and I'm not even into his music genre. Excellent job prince for bringing back quality and entertainment for the halftime shows:up: :up:

I was going to make another thread but I'll put it in here. Besides the historcial game, Prince without a doubt gave the best superbowl performance EVER . I was in shock it was epic. He was astounding and it was all him no Beyonce or anyone. He definatly earns all my respect now he is one of the best performers I have ever seen and I'm not even into his music genre. Excellent job prince for bringing back quality and entertainment for the halftime shows:up: :up:

:dry: It was horrible :down

Here,here,I fell in love with Prince all over again during his performance. :heart: :meow: :up:

:dry: It was horrible :down

well then you have horrible taste in music (well not really since I dont listen to his music but it still was an amzing performance especially after the last couple of performances we've seen)

well then you have horrible taste in music (well not really since I dont listen to his music but it still was an amzing performance especially after the last couple of performances we've seen)

The effects were cool, the FAMU band was awesome, their neon hats were great.

Prince was horrible :(

He didn't ****ing sing "When Doves Cry"! :cmad:

Party Man, Kiss and Bat dance would have also been fine.

My entire family, aunts, uncles and everything were all in the room when Prince started up. And they actually sang along and danced. Of course, that could have been the rum punch they were swilling down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"