• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Super Hero Hype Con

:D Maybe yours would be safe with Jag... I'm not sure Jag would be safe with mine. ;)

Perhaps we should just leave our partners with Jag and then find somewhere convenient to watch...

I can imagine it, riding on the Tea Cups with Wilhelm, having my picture taking with jag and Mickey, eating funnel cake with Bella, and looking for souvenirs with Mee.

Sign me up. :up:
Funnel cake!! You said the magic word! I'm so there! But I ain't sharing my funnel cake with you! :cmad: Yes, I'm greedy. :csad:

Well at least hold my hand when we ride the Tower of Terror or Haunted Mansion. :csad:

I'd say Alba is a mediocre actress to JAL's face. :huh:

I think JAL would be a common target for everyone looking to prove themselves at the Con, should there be ever one.

I think JAL would be a common target for everyone looking to prove themselves at the Con, should there be ever one.
Past instances in which I professed to like you were fraudulent. :csad:

Past instances in which I professed to like you were fraudulent. :csad:

Sadly, I was just going to post how I thought you were one of the ones who would actually be part of the small percentage who would actually be as open at a Con as you are on the forums.

I'm over it, though.

i remember the lst thread on this subject...and i still stand by what i said...

i'd lean on the bar and perv at the females while cracking jokes with SpideyLad about rape and slaughter:csad:

Sadly, I was just going to post how I thought you were one of the ones who would actually be part of the small percentage who would actually be as open at a Con as you are on the forums.

I'm over it, though.
I think many images will be shattered that day.

I don't think so. Actually I like to think I'm more Erz in real life. LOL

I meant when people starting adding faces to names, images will be shattered.

you're not really Yoda:wow: :wow: :csad:

To answer the "questions":

1. Someone asked why this comes up especially with people who are rarely around.. Well that's exactly why, I have stuff to do in real life, so it's hard for me to be on the boards in all of my free time. I try to be on a lot, but I can't always. Because of that a lot of the regulars don't even know me. And if they see a few post of mine I'm basically the random weird kid that shows up so often with quixotic posts. It would be a better way to get the know the people I've spoken with on the boards. And I think that is the same for everyone.

2. Fights would not break out because half of you get agressive simply because you're responding to text. In person, people are more respectful simply because you have to listen. You can't pick apart the things someone says and do stupid internet things like post silly pictures.

3. Why come in thinking "no"? It's as if many of you didn't even consider the benefits of doing it.

Some people said things like "There's only X many people from here that I'd talk to". Okay that's crap because like I said, people aren't exactly the same as they are on the internet. For example I'm always talking fast and rushed in my internet voice...like right now I'm late for work. I should be getting ready now but I'm explaining this so I'm typing fast and in my head I'm speaking just as fast. Some people are the same way or are *******s or whatever simply because they know that you won't punch in their teeth on the internet. So basically, you don't know who you'd talk to. If someone is funny or cool then you'd talk to them. That's just how people are. Sure there are so many that you'd want to meet first or whatever, but it's not like you'd hate everyone.

Artists, writers, people could display their ideas like a real comic con.

I don't know it's as if many of you enjoy the "dislike" for each other. You seem to like animosity. Saying that you only like so many people or that fights would break out is to acknowledge that we all hate each other. So why entertain that idea? And if that is true, then why not work towards making peace?

Do you come here purposely to vent your rage from your real life or something?

And anyway if you like say 3 people here. You didn't like them until you spoke with them and learned that you have much in common. You like people by meeting people.

Haha, yeah, that's probably true... Especially considering the reactions in the photo album thread that everyone had. I always love to see those people on forums or in chat rooms who act tough, mean, or arrogant, but really have little or nothing to show for in real life.

Either that, or seeing how freakishly weird most of this forum's users actually are... Not that many of the posts don't prove that already.

I meant that in a totally non-homo way of course. :o

There was alot of talk for this 2 or 3 years ago.

Never happened then.

Probably won't happen now.

Looks like it's time to turn in the infrared camera Kyalesyin ;)

Yes, however about 98% of that 95% wouldn't have the balls to say anything even remotely argumentative in person.

Thats so true lol. On the boards though I'm not a hateful argumental person. I just throw my opinion in. It's up to people if they agree or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"