We should have a regular Hype convention or something

kainedamo

Superhero
Reaction score
So I was thinking, those losers from TheForce.net have meetups and little get togethers. Maybe we could do something similar. Once a year or so, we could meet up somewhere. Show each other our comic books, watch movies, play video games, get drunk. It would be fun!

Then we could all argue face to face, calling each other all the names under the sun just like we do here!

For convenience for some of our Hype members and consideration towards them, we should meet up in Northern Ireland.

Seriously though, I think it would be kind of cool. A few people could take responsibility for organizing the whole thing, and PM and message other members to try to get them to come. I'd say we could get at least 50 people to meet up yearly from the Hype.

I'd want to have a drink with a select few posters but only if we sat there in silence and not looked at each other or spoke.

Then I'd like to see who really were females.

Then leave.

So basically, what you're saying should happen is....

We should all convene in a single area as Hypsters? Do you know the implications of disaster that would follow?

Hm. Bloodshed would be evident....maybe it is a good idea after all.

I'd want to have a drink with a select few posters but only if we sat there in silence and not looked at each other or spoke.

Then I'd like to see who really were females.

Then leave.

LOL. Sit there in silence.

I'm also curious about the female thing. I mean, I know it happens. Some guys get a kick out of pretending to be chicks on the net. Probably doesn't happen here... but it happens.

I'm coming dressed as Aunt Petunia! :up:

too many people in different countries to make it work. And of course you can't put people on ignore in real life.You'd have to be polite or risk a slap. Too many risks

LOL. Sit there in silence.

I'm also curious about the female thing. I mean, I know it happens. Some guys get a kick out of pretending to be chicks on the net. Probably doesn't happen here... but it happens.

I would rough you up if I caught you squeezing anyone of their asses especially Darthphere's or Mee's.

This is one big male date-rape, just waiting to happen. :dry:

It would be interesting, but too many people that talk **** on here would clam up in real life seeing their debate rival face to face, so it would be a moot point.

It would be interesting, but too many people that talk **** on here would clam up in real life seeing their debate rival face to face, so it would be a moot point.

That would be so awesome to see.

That black dude with the asian chick must be terry78.

Oh wait..it's not. *embarassed*

People are different in real life, this is true. I thought it would be cool if people who fiercely debate on here actually got along in a real life setting. 'Cause in real life, people are better behaved generally than they are on the net.

haha. I agree with terry78. I'd debate but in a fist fight I'd get my ass kicked. But still, I'd voice my opinion

So like, seriously. Anyone interested in this?

Where could we do it? Obviously the US somewhere since thats where most Hypesters are from.
We could rent out a room or two somewhere. We could get a big projector and watch movies, and play games on it too. Food and drink.
Maybe we could do it for a premiere of a big superhero flick or something.
Twister??

Tangled Web: So mom a bunch of people from the messageboard I post at are going to meet up in NYC. I wanna go. It's only going to cost like $500.00 for everything.

Tangled Web's mom: ...

Kaine, I think you forget how old most of the people here are.

Tangled Web: So mom a bunch of people from the messageboard I post at are going to meet up in NYC. I wanna go. It's only going to cost like $500.00 for everything.

Tangled Web's mom: ...

Kaine, I think you forget how old most of the people here are.
TW: I'm going to check out the girls.

TW's mom: In that case take $1,000!! Please!

I knew the TW ownage was coming! hahaha

A bunch of 15 year olds going on a cross country trip to meet up and party with 20-40 year olds. Dateline would have a field day.

"They thought they were going to a comic book forum convention. What they didn't know about...was the danger that would soon befall them."

Dateline NBC Presents: Comic book Kooks

Are you worried about underage drinking, Erz? I'm sure none of the adults would tell.

A bunch of 15 year olds going on a cross country trip to meet up and party with 20-40 year olds. Dateline would have a field day.

"They thought they were going to a comic book forum convention. What they didn't know about...was the danger that would soon befall them."

Dateline NBC Presents: Comic book Kooks
We are mentoring them in a Big Brother Program.
dynmgr.ORU_Dynamic.showspecialpic

So I was thinking, those losers from TheForce.net have meetups and little get togethers. Maybe we could do something similar. Once a year or so, we could meet up somewhere. Show each other our comic books, watch movies, play video games, get drunk. It would be fun!

Then we could all argue face to face, calling each other all the names under the sun just like we do here!

For convenience for some of our Hype members and consideration towards them, we should meet up in Northern Ireland.

Seriously though, I think it would be kind of cool. A few people could take responsibility for organizing the whole thing, and PM and message other members to try to get them to come. I'd say we could get at least 50 people to meet up yearly from the Hype.

Read the Book of Revalations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"