Super Hero Hype Con

If there is a hype comvention, I want to be in charge of taking the photos... some of the fights will be too legendary to leave unrecorded.

I'm anti-social but yet I love coming here isn't that odd? I don't think meeting would be a good idea, I can imagine nerd fights breaking out in the Spider-Man ride and me being in the centre of it:oldrazz:

Yeah, but the one in California not in Florida. If I step outside my apartment, I can see Universal Studio up on the hill. I was just there earlier today seeing Spidey 3 for the 3rd time

I'm sorry, were you forced? Drugged? Tied up?

I would like to meet Ass Ass so I can beat him up! :mad:

Why so much passion for this?
Seems to pop up from people that are rarely even around. :huh:

If there is a hype comvention, I want to be in charge of taking the photos... some of the fights will be too legendary to leave unrecorded.

But if you're busy taking photos how would you and I hit all the "thrill" rides? ;)

I'm anti-social but yet I love coming here isn't that odd? I don't think meeting would be a good idea, I can imagine nerd fights breaking out in the Spider-Man ride and me being in the centre of it:oldrazz:

but that would be half the fun... and no one ever gets hurt in a nerd fight anyway :woot:

I'd be up for it....but you know I think it might kill the "illusion"

I can imagine it, riding on the Tea Cups with Wilhelm, having my picture taking with jag and Mickey, eating funnel cake with Bella, and looking for souvenirs with Mee.

Sign me up. :up:

Meanwhile I stand alone next to Mr. Toad's Wild Ride... teh sadness.... :csad:

I wish we could all be in a picture where we all squish together and put our hands near each other so they can superimpose TinkerBell on them. I'd keep that picture near my bed, and look at it fondly.

I wish we could all be in a picture where we all squish together and put our hands near each other so they can superimpose TinkerBell on them. I'd keep that picture near my bed, and look at it fondly.

You know, give me some pictures and I could actually make that happen...

As hateful and argumentative about 95% of the people here are? I don't know that putting us all in the same room would be a good idea. This is probably the most ornery group of users I've met on any of the boards I've been on.

the big question would be... where do we put our significant others? ;)

As hateful and argumentative about 95% of the people here are? I don't know that putting us all in the same room would be a good idea. This is probably the most ornery group of users I've met on any of the boards I've been on.

Yes, however about 98% of that 95% wouldn't have the balls to say anything even remotely argumentative in person.

Yes, however about 98% of that 95% wouldn't have the balls to say anything even remotely argumentative in person.

Very true. And I'd bet about 98% of that 98% will tell you, "I would say exactly what I say on these boards to your face."

Either that, or they'd threaten to kick your ass.

Very true. And I'd bet about 98% of that 98% will tell you, "I would say exactly what I say on these boards to your face."

Either that, or they'd threaten to kick your ass.
I'd say Alba is a mediocre actress to JAL's face. :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"