Super Swing Golf

Axid

Sidekick
Reaction score
....actually looks like a lot of fun :wow:

Newest trailer here: http://media.wii.ign.com/media/811/811577/vids_1.html

An exclusive Wii edition of the Pangya golf series, popular in Japan and Korea. Built from the ground up for the new game system, the Wii game is focused on the enjoyment from the feeling of the system's unique controller in gameplay. Unlike the PC game (which was built around online multiplay and digital purchases of game content), the focus of the Wii version is towards offline play. The game will include multiple characters, each with a storyline. As you work through the story, you'll earn new costumes for them to wear.

In the trailer, I noticed very cool and brightly colored courses. Also, Kasumi and Ryu Hayabusa from DOA/Ninja Gaiden appear to be playable characters (they appear in the trailer).

super-swing-golf-20060922064651844.jpg

super-swing-golf-20060922064643578.jpg

Is this coming to America? I've heard rumors that it is not. Either way, its only a matter of time until a full-fledged golf game is released for Wii.

Didn't EA have a PS2 launch game called "Super Swing Golf"?

^Probably. This combonation of words wouldn't be too hard to concieve when thinking of a golf game.

Thanks, FF. Wasn't easy, and I'm disappointed that there aren't any real differences for those who've posted 1,000+ and those who haven't. I wasn't sure of the rules and was hoping to get a bigger avvy, but then I learned that that is still 2,000 posts away...:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"