Supergirl Supergirl Comics and Novel TALK!

Kelly

Who the heck is KELLY?
Staff member
Reaction score
http://ew.com/books/2017/05/30/flas.../?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

9oQBatP.jpg

The Flash and Supergirl will be saving the world some more this fall — only this time it will be in book form.

Both DC heroes will be the stars of their own individual middle-grade novels, EW can announce exclusively.

Supergirl: Age of Atlantis will be written by Jo Whittemore (The Silverskin Legacy) and will see Kara Danvers deal with various weird goings-on all over National City. Not only have average citizens suddenly start performing feats, but the Department of Extranormal Operations (the DEO) has captured a humanoid sea creature, and Kara will have to figure out what drew him to National City, and what his connection to this surge of super-citizens may be.

Supergirl: Age of Atlantis will be out on Nov. 7.

Last edited:
Looks like we have an Aquaman in Earth-38!!

Cool to hear about the novelization. I'll have to keep an eye out for it. Shame they didn't use better cover art...

I just finished New 52 Supergirl and really liked it for the most part. Now I'm onto Rebirth Supergirl now, and just finished 'The Reign of the Cyborg Supermen.' Really enjoyed it. Got the feelz going in me!:csad:

You can tell there is a soft reboot between the two but I'm fine with that. I liked 52 Supergirl's edge and they kept some of it in Rebirth.

For the art work, I really liked this from 52,
sg+0-03.jpg

And this one from Rebirth,
supergirl-social_68.jpg

Didn't much care for this one though and was glad they only used it for the first volume, so far...
Supergirl-Rebirth.jpg

I'm hoping the stories will keep being as good as the Reign/Cyber Supermen one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"