What's next for the Titans?

King Ruler

Sidekick
Reaction score
Eventually that time will come for the current Teen Titans to dispan (or at least change roster). Impulse has already left, and I doubt Wonder Girl is gonna stick around for too long. It's only a matter of time before Robin high tails it out of there. Cyborg should've been left and handed leadership over to Raven. Anyways, where do you think most of these guys would go if they were to leave in the Titans? Where do you think they'll end up in the next couple of years?

I wouldn't mind it if Robin, Wonder Girl, and Cyborg formed a new team like the Outsiders in a few years if the current team ever disbans (or maybe they could just join the team. I'm pretty sure Tim and Cassie are old enough. CM3 was apart of the team and I don't think he was THAT much older than them).

What do you think will/want to happen to the Teen Titans and their heroes in the future?

I think that Aquagirl and Offspring will eventually join the Teen Titans. Cyborg and Raven will reform the original Titans group with Nightwing, Red Arrow, Donna Troy, Tempest, Red Star, and others.

I think that Aquagirl and Offspring will eventually join the Teen Titans. Cyborg and Raven will reform the original Titans group with Nightwing, Red Arrow, Donna Troy, Tempest, Red Star, and others.

As who? New Outsiders? New Titans? New Young Justice (minus the Young)? Or a new group altogether?

I just want Lian 'Red Hood' Harper to join eventually and have her rival be Catman's kid.

Oh that'd be cool. Arrowette should become like a mentor to her, like how her mother was to her.

Shado was a mentor for arrowette???

the original miss arrowette (aka Green Arrow's headache) was arrowette's mentor..

As who? New Outsiders? New Titans? New Young Justice (minus the Young)? Or a new group altogether?

Just simply the Titans with Nightwing, Red Arrow, Troia, Tempest, Wally West if he ever returns, Starfire if she doesn't die in space, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Raven, Red Star, and Flamebird

I bet we'll just see more of the 'OYL' Titans such as Powerboy, Mas Y Menos, Offspring, etc..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"