ironspideyvs6.jpg

FIXED

you should of made that an add for the new nanos lol

WildCard said:
I did this one in substitute of it

http://img424.imageshack.us/img424/3389/ironspideyzm2.jpg[img][/QUOTE]
Typo. It's "their", not "there".
cool image:up:

I've got to know how to do those. I've got one in mind, but don't really know where to start.

wiegeabo said:
I've got to know how to do those. I've got one in mind, but don't really know where to start.

select everything but the hero. fill with a color.
invert the selection and fill with black.
add details.

haha NO WAY the superhero iPod ads are back! Man I used to love doing these things when this thread first started up. It's weird because I've seen countless sites on the net all claiming to be the ones that started this and they've even got some of our work and claim credit.

Pretty lame...

what sites? we can all get our gang faces on, head over there, and kick the snot out of them

0neDisturbedSOB said:
haha NO WAY the superhero iPod ads are back! Man I used to love doing these things when this thread first started up. It's weird because I've seen countless sites on the net all claiming to be the ones that started this and they've even got some of our work and claim credit.

Pretty lame...

yeah man, if someone out there is making money off my idea and or art... ill be uber pissed.

you got the links? or i bet i could google it huh.

Google it. I think when I googled it I did "superhero ipods" or something like that and it came up with a ton of stuff. I don't think anyone is making money off of them because we did use copyrighted characters, but they're definitely claiming credit.

its a shame, but also part of the pain of posting artwork online.

got my very first ipod today. black 80 gig... and now only two other people in the world need them and then well al lhave one. haha.

heres an update. im gonna do a bunch of adultswim shows, some newer ones that werent around the first time around we had this thread up n runnin, heres the first, brock sampson

brock-sampson-ipod.gif

hahaha, yep, been done. did this one a while back, haha, but yours is cool too

meat-pod.gif

keep them commin

iambilly81 said:
hahaha, yep, been done. did this one a while back, haha, but yours is cool too

meat-pod.gif

keep them commin
:wow: so awesome!!!same goes for the rest

Last of the Aqua teen hunger force

What to do next? Im gonna have to look through all of this thread so i dont do another somone else has already done:oldrazz:

Just thought i would do another

heres one of our fellow hypesters creations

Deadeye samurai

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back