SUPERHERO iPod

It's been a while since I made an iPod Superhero ad.
This one was inspired by the new iPod nano ads, it has a different style from the originals.

ipod_nano-green_lantern.jpg

Duende Verde said:
It's been a while since I made an iPod Superhero ad.
This one was inspired by the new iPod nano ads, it has a different style from the originals.

ipod_nano-green_lantern.jpg

just awesome

Yeah that GL is pretty bad ass. I might have to get back into doing these again at some point, there's so many good ideas to just pass them up.

I missed this thread, so many great iPod ads :D

I did these a while ago in the xmen manips thread

that cyclops one makes me sad :(

but i like the eduardo one. haha

yeah, a site like this popped up a while back and i see another has too. was looking on there for an email address but could fine none. so my artwork is on there and i will be calling the number.

now all of you know what it feels like when someone steals your work and why there's this big bru-haha about downloading pirated movies etc.

just thought i'd throw that in

The only one I recognize is the Mario one

heres an update. im gonna do a bunch of adultswim shows, some newer ones that werent around the first time around we had this thread up n runnin, heres the first, brock sampson

brock-sampson-ipod.gif

YES!!!

All of your adult_swim ones are great, dude.:up:

YES!!!

All of your adult_swim ones are great, dude.:up:

hey thanks, yeah, i like the adultswim stuff too, i think i dig my carl one the best but. ive done a hand full of them. maybe ill do some new stuff soon

just dont steal it

Wow I never knew from this thread. Some awesome ones... like the "rock Thing" one. I'll see if I can give it a go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"