SuperHeroHype RPG.......LIVE!

Nixon also gets Agnew as a side-kick, right?

Ford is Nixon's sidekick. He has -20 dex, agility, and acrobatics.

And the Tesla thing, I'm gonna say no. He was a US citizen in the latter part of his life, but still not an inherently American historical figure. It'd be kinda like using Einstein.

So... who's up for trying the Gotham campaign again tonight?

I'm pretty deadset on doing everything in my power to be here this time. Even if something unexpectedly arises like it did last week, I'm going to make it a point to remain home so that we can do it. I wrote the campaign from top to bottom, so I still have everything ready. Though Byrd did say that he had a non-roleplaying game available if you guys wanted another week off of RPing.

Up to you. I'm fine with whatever.

In case anyone's interested, the game I had is The Game of Things, a pretty fun guessing game.

Did the Fighting Fathers thing happen already? Also could you elaborate on that Game, Byrd?

Would like to do the Gotham RPG if possible or something that doesn't require me downloading a bunch of stuff.

Also is 9pm the start time tonight?

Did the Fighting Fathers thing happen already? Also could you elaborate on that Game, Byrd?

I'm still working on the Fighting Fathers game. Working on a campaign, the character sheets, and the foes and all that.

But as for the Game of Things, it's real simple to play. You pick a topic like "Things you shouldn't say to your wife" and everyone writes down an answer. Then you all put it in a pile and try to guess who said what. You get a point for winning a round, person with the most points wins.

I'm still working on the Fighting Fathers game. Working on a campaign, the character sheets, and the foes and all that.

But as for the Game of Things, it's real simple to play. You pick a topic like "Things you shouldn't say to your wife" and everyone writes down an answer. Then you all put it in a pile and try to guess who said what. You get a point for winning a round, person with the most points wins.

Sounds like fun. I'd be down for that

As far as I know, yeah, 9PM is the start.

I might either be late, or have to take a break soon after we start. I've got family coming back from a trip and they'll probably want to tell me stories about what happened.

We could always start a little later, if you want. 9:30's okay with me if everyone else is cool with it.

well, at the moment, it doesn't look like they'll be home until sometime between 10 and 11. If so, that might be a good time to take a break anyway.

I reckon I'll be in for this next week... Will have more time for myself then.

Says I didn't have access to see it.

You going all mysterious on me, wieg? :p

I'm out this week. Talk to you all next week (Hope we're still doing this).

How long until this happens?

If we stick to our normal schedule, 2.5 hours

And is there anything I have to do in the lead-up of this?

I think Byrd said he was doing the sheets... or is there still stuff I have to do?

I don't know what we're doing tonight.

If it's Byrd's presidential game, or MB's Gotham game, or what.

Well, since he isn't here I'll have to use my special "Shining" to communicate with Byrd...

*Gnnnn* "Byrd, what do I have to do for the Live Skype-based RPG..?" *Gnnn*

Oh...

He said "Grow hair."

Give me another week, and my game should be ready. I'll need to know who everyone would like to play, too.

OK, so that looks like it's down to MB's Gotham game.

What do I have to do/who's taken?

I've claimed Owlman form the Outsiders. I think Nightwing and Red Robin are taken too. And GA (or was MST playing GA?)

You just need to choose a hero with no/limited powers who would have a reason to be in Gotham.

As for Byrd's game, I think I do want to play Nixon. Try my hand at spellcasting, and hope I don't screw it up too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"