SuperLounge & Clois

Status
Not open for further replies.
So anyone else watching Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? where they meet The Kardashians?

Shaggy tells Kim how much he loves her husband's music and Daphne compliments Kendall and Kylie on their looks. Velma actually mentions Caitlin and her philanthropy...

Um......no. :nrv:

Um......no. :nrv:
Fred asks why they all their names start with "K" only for the monster to interrupt them. Also it turns out the monster was part of a new reality show called Ghost Katchers that the Kardashians were developing, which is a parody of Scooby-Doo Where Are You? :shrug:

Fred asks why they all their names start with "K" only for the monster to interrupt them. Also it turns out the monster was part of a new reality show called Ghost Katchers that the Kardashians were developing.

Well then, I guess I'll have to catch up......:facepalm:

So anyone else watching Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? where they meet The Kardashians?

Shaggy tells Kim how much he loves her husband's music and Daphne compliments Kendall and Kylie on their looks. Velma actually mentions Caitlin and her philanthropy...
No....I don't want to have to dig my eyes out with a spoon.

No....I don't want to have to dig my eyes out with a spoon.
szKZ0Ij.gif

Good morning. In less than an hour, loungecraft from here will join others from around the web. And you will be launching the largest cyber battle in this history of Hypekind.

Hypekind -- that word should have new meaning for all of us today.

We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore.

We will be united in our common interests.

Perhaps it's fate that today is the 4th of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom, not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution -- but from Snailhilation.

We're fighting for our right to live, to exist.

And should we win the day, the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the Hype declared in one voice:

"We will not go quietly into the night!

We will not vanish without a fight!

We're going to live on!

We're going to survive!"

Today, we celebrate our Reekependence Day!

211164950_785826912098757_4339413965311279385_n.gif

Good morning. In less than an hour, loungecraft from here will join others from around the web. And you will be launching the largest cyber battle in this history of Hypekind.

Hypekind -- that word should have new meaning for all of us today.

We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore.

We will be united in our common interests.

Perhaps it's fate that today is the 4th of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom, not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution -- but from Snailhilation.

We're fighting for our right to live, to exist.

And should we win the day, the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the Hype declared in one voice:

"We will not go quietly into the night!

We will not vanish without a fight!

We're going to live on!

We're going to survive!"

Today, we celebrate our Reekependence Day!

View attachment 47048

Does Reek Pullman look like Jimmy Smits to anyone else?

My God... an SNL video that isn't geoblocked. So this is what it feels like when doves cry.

Maskusumpin Slack one... Why does God hate my city? Is it because of my victory over that piece of **** Orel Hershiser? Or perhaps that soccer thing no one really cared about?

I just don't know. We're almost good enough every year in every thing... and then we even lost the all star game.

There's enough here to keep Miguel busy googling. or Lougling.

Maskusumpin Slack one... Why does God hate my city? Is it because of my victory over that piece of **** Orel Hershiser? Or perhaps that soccer thing no one really cared about?

I just don't know. We're almost good enough every year in every thing... and then we even lost the all star game.

It's times like these that I like to repeat to myself a mantra passed down from those who came before: at least you're not Cleveland.

LeBron can win them a title, but he also lost four times in the Finals. The pain always wins out.

I was going to say Buffalo, but that would have just been cruel.

God graced Atlanta with the power to defeat the Orange One my fair Reek.

But it's prolly karmic from the Braves ************ my grandma's Mets for so many goddamned years!!!

You know who else liked the Mets? Doug Heffernan from King of Queens. Good show.

Have a safe and fun July 4th guys, gals and everyone inbetween.

Speaking of Scooby Doo...

0c926ca2200cc156cbf93b5b7044d8d77a7c43b5.gifv
57c082bd021dc7ea2699dc3445d2a7827ccf4941.gifv

fe7c431aaa4dbc65e50f26ac7f742b485cdaf103.gifv

It's times like these that I like to repeat to myself a mantra passed down from those who came before: at least you're not Cleveland.

LeBron can win them a title, but he also lost four times in the Finals. The pain always wins out.

the braves had arguably the best pitching staff in the history of baseball... with offense that few rivaled... and won 1 world series. in a shortened season.

Against Cleveland.

the braves had arguably the best pitching staff in the history of baseball... with offense that few rivaled... and won 1 world series. in a shortened season.

Against Cleveland.

Which puts you on the same tier as the Florida Marlins. That's hallowed territory.

...though Florida did win 2...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"