Superman Man of Steel (2013) Alien Viral Campaign Launched!

If the trailer is being shown in all the countries where The Hobbit premieres today at midnight, WB may want to avoid bootleg copies. But im still not getting my hopes up, I refuse, I must stay strong! :jedi

We`ll see what happens in 5 hours. I doubt the countdown is just for a photo.

If the trailer is being shown in all the countries where The Hobbit premieres today at midnight, WB may want to avoid bootleg copies. But im still not getting my hopes up, I refuse, I must stay strong! :jedi

Pfft good luck with that!

My hopes are so far up I just had to remind myself to calm down, it's just a trailer... Still another 6 months to the film :funny:

I'm getting the pitchforks and torches ready, just in case if we have another riot on our hands at the end of the day.lol

It's great to be young and insane... or just a geek. :up:

It's great to be young and insane... or just a geek. :up:

:funny:

Hell hath no fury like a Superman fandom scorned!

OBr3v.gif

Has any studio honestly really cared about that ? Ask yourself that question

Crashing this place... with no soorvivors!

So do we take this to mean that the actual orginal Kryptonian alphabet has been replaced??
kryptonian-bold-lower.png

Has any studio honestly really cared about that ? Ask yourself that question

OK, Sir, if you say so I shall ask myself this!.... Well, sir, since all major trailers have premiered online in the past few days, before their theatrical release...and since WB was quick to release the MOS teasers the next day...I'll say yes!

OK, Sir, if you say so I shall ask myself this!.... Well, sir, since all major trailers have premiered online in the past few days, before their theatrical release...and since WB was quick to release the MOS teasers the next day...I'll say yes!

Still need the full trailer for STID and there's no trailer for Pacific Rim yet. Still not entirely sure it's coming tomorrow.

Not disagreeing with anyone, just saying.

Man, I hope it ends up being the trailer.

Still need the full trailer for STID and there's no trailer for Pacific Rim yet. Still not entirely sure it's coming tomorrow.

Yes because the official website is lying. :whatever:

Yes because the official website is lying. :whatever:

Well, I hadnt seen that, mayn. You just linked to a site looking very fan'ish.

Edit: Yeah, just checked. Looks very fan'ish.

But sorry about that...

Yep. 1 day and 9 hours until the Pacific Rim trailer.

So I've never followed a viral campaign before. How does it work? Since I love superman, I need to follow this one. Once this coutdown ends & it shows what it's gonna show, is that it? Or does it start counting down again to something else? Sorry for being such a noob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"