Superman to appear in The Batman Strikes#44

ironman29758

Sidekick
Reaction score
any ideas or comments? It is the start of guest apperances on the Batman strikes and i'm hopeful

I kind of enjoy TBMS. It reminds me of the whimsical comics before Miller gave Bats his balls back. Though the last one bothered me on account of it showed a plain-faced Riddler. I was under the impression he had face tatts.

I really like this comic book, along with Teen Titans GO! It's ironic how I enjoy them more than mainstream comics.

This comic, in particular, deals with some heavy issues not seen in the show, and even fills-in some blank left by the TV series. I especially enjoyed the issue with Spellbinder, the second Gearhead story, and the recent Black Mask issue was great too.

Just a reminder for everyone: Today issue #41 of The Batman Strikes! comes out. Whats so special about it? Well, it features the classic team-up of Harley and Ivy in this continuity!

BMSTR44.jpg

THE BATMAN STRIKES! #44
Written by Josh Elder; Art and Cover by Christopher Jones and Terry Beatty

Batman heads to Metropolis on the trail of a Gotham City supervillain! But to bring the baddie down, he's going to have to deal with the one, the only…Superman!

Johnny DC | 32pg. | Color | $2.25 US

On Sale April 16, 2008

I still believe and will tell any and everyone who will listen that The Superman should get his own series.

I read it. It was Superman and Batman vs the Intergang. It seemed like Lois knows Superman's secret identity

I thought it was a cool issue. Got it signed by Christopher Jones at NYCC.

Sad, but not surprising, that this comic is getting cancelled by issue 50. I hope they go out with a bang.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"