World Superman Vs. Hulk Vs. Spider-man Vs. Wonder Woman

How could Spider-Man POSSIBLY take out Superman, Hulk, AND Wonder Woman?

i think spiderman would immediately die from wonderwoman
then hulk would take out wonderwoman.
Then superman would have a really lengthy fight with the hulk
and then come out victorious but badly damaged

:supes:

Spiderman wouldn't have a chance with any of them...
Hulk would tear wonder woman a new... what do you call those? But she would put up a valient fight, and she might break some things near by by throwing the hulk through them, but this would just "Make Hulk ANGRY!" and it would be a smash fest...
Then Superman... hmm... this could go either way everytime... it depends on which SUperman you are talking about.. because there are really two charaters. There is calm, reasoning Superman, and then there is pissed Superman. Calm SUperman would try to be noble and calm the beast, but he would instead have his ribs crushed. Pissed Superman would move at 20x the speed of sound, grab hulk and throw him into outer space, where he would follow and then either kick hulk into deep space or the sun... so it would really depend on which supes we mean... but of course superman and the hulk would beat the other two.. spuderman being the lowest on the ass-kicking totempole.

To start off with, Spider-Man would last all of two seconds. He'd be the first to go. Wonder Woman might give Superman and/or Hulk some trouble, but in the end, her power level isn't enough to overcome either of theirs. The main bout would be Hulk vs. Superman.

Now, I assume you're talking about the current, child-like, prone to rage Hulk. For Superman to win, he'd have to go all out, like ninjaZK said, pushing his powers to their limits and beyond, to take out the Hulk. In terms of pure, raw strength and stamina, I'd say Hulk has Superman outclassed, especially if he gets really pissed off. The only thing that gives Superman an edge is his flight, his speed, and his heat vision. If he used these three powers to their maximum efficiency, which would probably include giving up his vow never to kill, then he could probably take Hulk down...eventually. The fight would probably last about TWICE as long as the final fight of a DBZ saga does, though...:eek: ;)

I think this is not the correct place to post something like this, but... why do you subestimate Spider-man so much? He is not as strong as Superman, Hulk o r Wonder Woman but it doesn´t cares... He know how to use his own resources better than any superhero. Because he kicked Juggernaut´s ass, and he won Hulk, and do you remember that Marvel vs DC? He fight against Superboy. And Superboy bit the dust!:spidey: :gg: :bomb:

Originally posted by Pablo Parker
I think this is not the correct place to post something like this, but... why do you subestimate Spider-man so much? He is not as strong as Superman, Hulk o r Wonder Woman but it doesn´t cares... He know how to use his own resources better than any superhero. Because he kicked Juggernaut´s ass, and he won Hulk, and do you remember that Marvel vs DC? He fight against Superboy. And Superboy bit the dust!:spidey: :gg: :bomb:
Hey, listen, bub. I like Spidey as much as anyone else, but no matter how cool he is, his power doesn't compare to Supes or Hulk. If you remember, the only way Spidey took Juggernaut was by trapping him in a block of cement. And with Hulk, I don't think I've ever seen him win against Hulk. All I've seen him do is run like hell until he manages to calm Hulk down. Also, as far as Superboy goes, he can't really be compared to Superman, since Superman's powers FAR outclass those of Superboy.

Yes... i supossed Petey would die like a bug... But, at least he could win WonderWoman... couldn´t him?:(

I don't know. That's the part I debate on alot. It really depends on what you take Wonder Woman's power level to be. Some, including myself, ussally place her at the strength level of Superman. Even still, though, he may still be able to take her, since her speed is pretty much at a normal human level, meaning Spidey can avoid her until he manages to land enough punches to take her out. So, perhaps Spidey would last to the second round, but only if he takes on Wonder Woman first instead of Superman or Hulk.

Actually Wonder woman is far faster than any normal human, the gods blessed her witht the speed of Hermes , so she does have super speed

im very biased to spider-man,thats probably why i voted for him.but now i realise spider-man would kick the hulks and wonderwomans arses but would probably lose to superman bcause he would be too tired.oh no here comes the bashing.:(

Originally posted by Lobo of Krypton
the gods blessed her witht the speed of Hermes
........they.......did? Okay, I'll go with that. After all, you'd probably know better than me anyway, since you got the whole 'DC username' thing goin' on. I'm just a little Marvel zombie. ;)

I dunno but according to Jan walenta supes can not only defeat Onslaught with relative ease but he can also beat:

Mister Fantastic,Invisble woman,Human torch, The Thing,Jean grey,Gambit,Rogue,Bishop,Storm,Cable,Iceman,Wolverine,Joseph,
Captain America,Cyclops,Iron Man,Thor,the wasp,Giant man,Quicksilver,Vision,Hawkeye,Namor,She-hulk,Crystal,The Incredible Hulk and Doctor Doom AT THE SAME TIME!!

Originally posted by guyverjay
I dunno but according to Jan walenta supes can not only defeat Onslaught with relative ease but he can also beat:

Mister Fantastic,Invisble woman,Human torch, The Thing,Jean grey,Gambit,Rogue,Bishop,Storm,Cable,Iceman,Wolverine,Joseph,
Captain America,Cyclops,Iron Man,Thor,the wasp,Giant man,Quicksilver,Vision,Hawkeye,Namor,She-hulk,Crystal,The Incredible Hulk and Doctor Doom AT THE SAME TIME!!

Ok now... i would probably say i love superman than my family hands down. In fact, i can't think of anything i like more than superman. However... this is just crazy. I may not be nerd enough to know this, and i really wish i was, but who is Jan Walenta? And was this a joke? If not, then why even have more Superman stories? I mean nothing should ever really pose a probelem to him. I mean individually he would be able to beat all those people. But c'mon... Well, for my sake, i hope you are right, and i hope this Jan Walenta is right... becuase i would probably retire from living if it was ture... true in the fiction comic sense, and retire in the murder myself sense...

I think Spider-Man would have a good chance at defeating Wonder Woman in her previous incarnation... the one the TV show was based on, but now she is close to Superman's strength level.

Good chance? Spidey would crucify the 70 series wonder woman. She was terrible.

Originally posted by web-slinger
I don't know. That's the part I debate on alot. It really depends on what you take Wonder Woman's power level to be. Some, including myself, ussally place her at the strength level of Superman. Even still, though, he may still be able to take her, since her speed is pretty much at a normal human level, meaning Spidey can avoid her until he manages to land enough punches to take her out. So, perhaps Spidey would last to the second round, but only if he takes on Wonder Woman first instead of Superman or Hulk.

How on Earth can anybody believe that Spider-man could take down Wonder Woman?

Wonder Woman is a lot stronger than some people think. She is third behind Superman and Captain Marvel in DC when it comes to
strength. She has been able to daze even Superman with her blows. A guy who can survive a series of nukes before dying.

An often ignored WW talent is her fighting skills. She is actually superior even to the likes of Batman and Captain America in this regard. Because she has had centuries to train. She could simply block or dodge Spidey's blows all day long. Even when her speed was around the speed of sound, WW could block machine gunfire coming at her from all sides with her bracelets. That's superhuman
accuracy for you.

The poster I have quoted claims that WW has only human speed. That is incorrect. She is not that far behind Superman in speed, and he has reached a maximum of 99% of the speed of light in atmosphere. I'd place WW in 70%-90% of lightspeed. She also reacts at that speed, as the time she checked a bunch of people for some virus spreader without being detected (JLA: Tower of Babel) indicates.

Even Spidey's intellect wouldn't really be much of a factor unless he was able to use a Dr. Doom scenerio. WW is a master battle tactician who came up with some pretty good plans to take down the JLA in JLA: a League of One.

When you think about it, Spidey's only saving grace is the fact that unless she's up against magic, WW is not invulnerable. Her durability seems to enough that she can take a punch from someone with Hulk-level strength, but is still not tough enough that she doesn't need to worry about bullets. Therefore, Spider-man's fists can hurt her, and if he can gets a surprise assault on her, possibly even knock her out. Still, this is his only advantage. And quite frankly, it's not enough for him to even get one win out of ten.

On the actual topic, Spidey and Hulk are out cold in the first millisecond. Superman then takes Wonder Woman out.

Originally posted by Gimili
How on Earth can anybody believe that Spider-man could take down Wonder Woman?

Wonder Woman is a lot stronger than some people think. She is third behind Superman and Captain Marvel in DC when it comes to
strength. She has been able to daze even Superman with her blows. A guy who can survive a series of nukes before dying.

An often ignored WW talent is her fighting skills. She is actually superior even to the likes of Batman and Captain America in this regard. Because she has had centuries to train. She could simply block or dodge Spidey's blows all day long. Even when her speed was around the speed of sound, WW could block machine gunfire coming at her from all sides with her bracelets. That's superhuman
accuracy for you.

The poster I have quoted claims that WW has only human speed. That is incorrect. She is not that far behind Superman in speed, and he has reached a maximum of 99% of the speed of light in atmosphere. I'd place WW in 70%-90% of lightspeed. She also reacts at that speed, as the time she checked a bunch of people for some virus spreader without being detected (JLA: Tower of Babel) indicates.

Even Spidey's intellect wouldn't really be much of a factor unless he was able to use a Dr. Doom scenerio. WW is a master battle tactician who came up with some pretty good plans to take down the JLA in JLA: a League of One.

When you think about it, Spidey's only saving grace is the fact that unless she's up against magic, WW is not invulnerable. Her durability seems to enough that she can take a punch from someone with Hulk-level strength, but is still not tough enough that she doesn't need to worry about bullets. Therefore, Spider-man's fists can hurt her, and if he can gets a surprise assault on her, possibly even knock her out. Still, this is his only advantage. And quite frankly, it's not enough for him to even get one win out of ten.

On the actual topic, Spidey and Hulk are out cold in the first millisecond. Superman then takes Wonder Woman out.

Are you high? Hulk can take out whole armies and small towns with a single clap of his hands! He leaps from mountain top to mountain top. Hulk smash puny woman!!

Originally posted by Negrotigre
Are you high? Hulk can take out whole armies and small towns with a single clap of his hands! He leaps from mountain top to mountain top. Hulk smash puny woman!!

You're the one who sounds high. The Hulk needs time to rampage
through towns. His Thunderclap is way overrated. It couldn't take
out Wolverine, who is extra vulnerable to it due to his hearing. And he can't compete with Superman and Wonder Woman's well enough to even actually fight them. He has got to win a test of speed with Spider-man before this can be in doubt.

Gimli, you poor disillusioned soul....

I say the final bout is Hulk and Supes........With Spider-man calmly waiting in the shadows. Once Superman "wins" and leaves, Spidey walks out.....and claims victory by technicality...last man standing.

Originally posted by DragnFire22
Gimli, you poor disillusioned soul....

I say the final bout is Hulk and Supes........With Spider-man calmly waiting in the shadows. Once Superman "wins" and leaves, Spidey walks out.....and claims victory by technicality...last man standing.

Superman can hear an insect's heartbeat on the other side of the planet. He would hear Spider-man hiding in the shadows. And you
know exactly what happens when Superman spots him.

Originally posted by Gimili
Superman can hear an insect's heartbeat on the other side of the planet.

Thats possible the gayest thing I have heard so far about Superman. I really thought it was stupid about him reaching the speed of light or something, but this takes the piss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"