Sequels Singer intereated on directing Superman vs Batman

SUPERSEBAS

Sidekick
Reaction score
It would be good that Singer direct Superman vs Batman? o you prefer Nolan?

Singer for the fights. Nolan for everything else.

Galactical said:
Singer for the fights. Nolan for everything else.

meaning...there would be no fights ?? or that Super gets another butt-kicking lesson ??

given that Singer said,..."the villain might be Batman."..

I posted this in the Returns forum, but I geuss it belongs here as well......

LEAVE IT TO CHRISTOPHER NOLAN GOD DAMNIT

If I can be totally tasteless for a minute, Singer you son of a b*tch, if you touch this movie I'll kill you. Me, killing you, remember it. Leave this film to Nolan and Goyer, don't you or your pathetic lackeys Harris and Dougherty get near this precious piece of work, we don't need two and a half hours of nothing, just plain and simply mother *****ing nothing.

Nolan will own your god damn, mother *****ing soul Singer and you better remember that. Go make Logans Run and stay the ***** away from Batman. You have no right, no god damn right, to ***** on what Nolan has started, just like you ***** on everything that has helped the character of Superman evolve post-Donner.

DO NOT HARM BATMAN!

Um... Right. What retconned said. ...But not as strongly.

As Singer said, Superman needs to have more of an identity before this film. Not only that, but Batman needs to own up to his nickname "Detective" first as well. Though, I'm pretty sure we'll see that when he starts hunting down the Asylum escapees. The end of Begins hinted toward that, I think.

retconned said:

If I can be totally tasteless for a minute, Singer you son of a b*tch, if you touch this movie I'll kill you. Me, killing you, remember it. Leave this film to Nolan and Goyer, don't you or your pathetic lackeys Harris and Dougherty get near this precious piece of work, we don't need two and a half hours of nothing, just plain and simply mother *****ing nothing.

Nolan will own your god damn, mother *****ing soul Singer and you better remember that. Go make Logans Run and stay the ***** away from Batman. You have no right, no god damn right, to ***** on what Nolan has started, just like you ***** on everything that has helped the character of Superman evolve post-Donner.

DO NOT HARM BATMAN!

:up: :up:

retconned said:
Because Singer sucks and Nolan is a god.
we know singer can't do batman , but do you think nolan can do superman?

Deff, Nolan actually knows how to tell a character driven story and doesn't surround himself with idiots like Dougherty/Harris.

retconned said:

DO NOT HARM BATMAN!

I personally don't think Nolan can do Superman since he is a director that loves realism whil Superman is more mythological and science fiction.

Its very possible to ground Superman in realism, it just takes some talent and writing ability. I belive this was another thing Singer promised and didn't deliver on.

Even though I don't see this happening in the coming future...um, I'd have to say I'd like both nolan and singer to collaborate

I'd like to have both Singer and Nolan in this project, or at least action sequences and dialogues for Singer and storylines for Nolan.

retconned said:

DO NOT HARM BATMAN!

Batman Begins like all of Nolans work is highly overrated.

Mentok said:
Batman Begins like all of Nolans work is highly overrated.

Nolan's work is better than anything Singer ever did. Usual Supsects is overrated, and Batman Begins is not only light years aboce Superman Returns, it's better than X-Men as well.

Nolan/Goyer is a much better and smarter combo than the wack pack ( Singer/Harris/Dougherty ).

At this point, I trust Nolan's vision way more than I do Singer's. The only Singer movie I get truly excited over is Usual Suspects, cause it's just so much fun, LOL. The X-men films were all overrated IMHO, and even though I liked SR it could have been so much better.

Memento was hauntingly eerie, and I remember seeing parts of Insomnia and liked that as well. BB blew all of my expectations away, I couldn't get enough of it. If Nolan was able to resurrect the Batman franchise from the brink of utter oblivion in the kind of fashion he did, I trust that he'll be able to do something great with a Superman/Batman movie.

..I personally don't know what (to me the worlds of Supes and Bats is like night and day), but at this point I definitely trust Nolan more than Singer.

I have a lot more faith in Nolan being able to do Batman and Superman, than I do having Singer and his whack pack of fools (Harris & Dougherty) provide a treatment for Batman and Superman.

The wack pack would destroy everything Nolan has built. The only familiarity Singer probably has with Batman is the old Adam West tv series.

That would be Singer's Batman, a sequel to that bloody Batman movie with Adam West, and then all the Singer fanboys can say he is just using vague history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"