Sequels your thoughts? Superman Vs. Batman

L3G3NDK1LLER

Civilian
Reaction score
Now that Superman and Batman have both been pumped new life, who thinks they should have a batman vs. superman movie, starring brandon routh and christian bale? lets here your thoughts......

I dont think it is gonna happen for one reason. I saw the MTV awards and it looks like Routh is a lot taller than Bale

Okay, someone get the Levitz (DC president) interview from the Supermanhomepage.com.

He basically says a teamup movie with Routh and Bale is a realistic possibility for the future...

But for now, they need to concentrate on nailing their individual franchaises.

Also, it wont be a VS movie either. Brandon basically said he woud be up for it but Batman and Supes shouldnt be fighting each other (which is true)....

It will be World's Finest instead.

Isn't Superman suppose to be taller than Batman?

And how is that a good point? I'm not knocking it, just explain more.

My point as to why it wouldn't work, budget. Of course, one can argue that a cast budget has been thrown out if the cast was willing to see the art of the movie rathe than the size of their pay check. But, I still stand by the budget. Imagine asking all the big guns of both movie to reprise their roles. That's a lot of $$$.

I think whether the fans like this concept or not, a teamup film with Bale and Routh will happen in the future.

There seems to be alot of support for it and with the president of DC comics behind it, thats a good sign.

It should be interesting since the "seed for rivalry" has been "planted". Remember Bale's comment at the MTV Movie Awards?

JStorm said:
Imagine asking all the big guns of both movie to reprise their roles. That's a lot of $$$.

Brandon Routh, Christian Bale, Micheal Caine, Kate Bosworth, (whoever is playing Joker) and Kevin Spacey.

Thats really not so bad. The BB cast alone had way more big guns.

Olsen and Perry could also return but they arent that big of names either.

Bad Superman said:
It should be interesting since the "seed for rivalry" has been "planted". Remember Bale's comment at the MTV Movie Awards?

Haha. He was right though, but he'll feel a bit defeated when SR does better financially overall than BB.

They would make a great team anyways. Routh has the heart, Bale has the badassness......just like the real Superman and Batman.

Kane said:
Brandon Routh, Christian Bale, Micheal Caine, Kate Bosworth, (whoever is playing Joker) and Kevin Spacey.

Yeah, I see your point. But, maybe I should have said, imagine trying to make a "Hush" or "Long Halloween" or "Dark Victory". I think it would be too much.

I'm not against it. Just making a point along with the thread.

Furthermore, I made my point before the DC Pres statement was posted. That is fantastic that he feels that way!!! :up:

they should do a worlds finest type of thing after the second batman movie, because they would have to intoduce joker

HELL NO!.... batman is doing fine AND WE HAVE WAITED TOO LONG FOR IT!..

dont ruin batman!!....

Nah, I think that would suck if they ever make it

No,they are just too different.If they made it the film would just be bad.

Kane said:

They should bring Jack Nicholson back as the Joker.

I think they will eventually meet because Supes did some heroic work in "Gotham City" in SR. I think they pronounced "Gotham" twice in the film because people sitting around me were a buzz about hearing "Gotham city". They were whispering did you hear that, they said "Gotham".

Why else would that be in SR?

While it would be somewhat interesting at the same time it would be stupid.

I doubt the current film versions of Superman and Batman would fit together very well.

Mentok said:
I doubt the current film versions of Superman and Batman would fit together very well.

I disagree.

Theyre both very realistic adaptions of the characters in a realworld environment...moreso than any before.

Theres also the fact that Batman Began while Superman was gone....while the world was in darkness, a perfect time for the birth of Batman.

Now that Batman has begun and Superman has returned, theres hope for the world and it could lead to more heroes deciding to step up and appear.

Its a perfect setup.

No. More Batman and more Superman, but no Batman and/vs Superman.

Oh well. It is likely to happen....whether you guys like the concept or not. I cant wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"