SUPERNATURAL Season 8!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't like that much either, but it did seem perfectly in Dean's character. Honestly, I haven't liked Dean much for a couple seasons now. He's been better over the latter half of this season, though.

The writers have stated that they have stories planned for the Men of Letters HQ, such as the problems a place like this can create and offering new ways to fight evil, and it's here to stay for a long time.But I think the show will never change from just Sam and Dean solving cases. More characters can join but the focus will always be on them.
I'm fine with that, and that's really the way it should be. I don't need it to become Supernatural's version of the Justice League. But having a few trusted associates couldn't hurt. I wasn't a fan of the systematic death or removal of the previous band of associates the boys had organically built up.

Last edited:
I'm fine with that, and that's really the way it should be. I don't need it to become Supernatural's version of the Justice League. But having a few trusted associates couldn't hurt. I wasn't a fan of the systematic death or removal of the previous band of associates the boys had organically built up.

It didn't bother me so much in season 5 as it served the purpose of **** getting real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"