Suprise Ending Character

ken smith

Civilian
Reaction score
As we all know the surprise ending character is professor x in a different body but we don't know who he might be. But i suggest it will be proteus or onslaught since they are both related to professor x

That is stupid and I hope it's not true. That would also mean that Patrick Stewart will not be coming back for any future films.

I've read quite a few spoilers since been away this week. One of them is Xavier getting resurrected. Please don't tell me he gets reincarnated!?! :down

PhoenixRising said:
I like you more and more every few minutes. :p

Eventually I will have to sleep with you. *J/K*
If he doesn't want to, then I am willing.

Well this is what PWR and Darth R. are saying right? So then its true.

If Xavier is a psychic mutant, which he is, then it is very possible that his mind could have stayed around even after he died physically. OR, maybe he went to the Astral Plane right before Phoenix had the chance to demolecularize him.

Majmun said:
Patrick Stewart will not be coming back for any future films.

Why you say that ? Patrick practically said hed come back in a heart beat & that he loves doing these Movies every few years & whos to say they wont come up with some way to get his old body back ? If this ending is true & actually happens it is an OBVIOUS SET UP for Professor X to return.

It wouldn't be a surprise if everybody KNOWS!!!!!!!!!!

PhoenixRising said:
If Xavier is a psychic mutant, which he is, then it is very possible that his mind could have stayed around even after he died physically. OR, maybe he went to the Astral Plane right before Phoenix had the chance to demolecularize him.
Hmmm all i can say is...its a movie...

PhoenixRising said:
You
Scare
Me.
:(

Scares us both with that line LOL. Any who I don't know what will happen, in the X-Men world appearntly any thing can happen ;)

Could be Legion...

That way he could even look like Stewart...

I cannot believe nobody has commented on my super-sex signature yet. Im so pissed. :mad:

I think the surprise character could be
Apocalypse
? :D

can I.. -lights his cigar- burn something thats very redundant? :)

I've heard this from too many places for it to be wrong. It sounds... ******ed. Like one of the more ridiculous comic elements, Psylocke-style, lifted straight to a so-far realistic series.

N_z0 said:
I've read quite a few spoilers since been away this week. One of them is Xavier getting resurrected. Please don't tell me he gets reincarnated!?! :down
......i 'd like to say no...

Xavier IS the surprize character at the end. Havent you read the spoiler thread yet?

shutup

the whole xavier in another body is bull ****, and is not going to happen

Super Flight said:
shutup

the whole xavier in another body is bull ****, and is not going to happen
You wan't to hear that it is the case , you would feel better?

that is the case.....;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"