Days of Future Past Classic Professor X: The Patrick Stewart Thread

10154955_560342500746505_1364296336_n.jpg

I agree. That's the best one and aside from his slightly round right jaw, his head actually isn't deformed unlike the other ones. Which one won?

Did anyone watch the new featurettes and notice Patrick Stewart in a blue suit reminiscent of his OT look? They haven't done any promotional material with him in it, so I was thinking this is more fuel for the changed future at the conclusion of the film.

Did anyone watch the new featurettes and notice Patrick Stewart in a blue suit reminiscent of his OT look? They haven't done any promotional material with him in it, so I was thinking this is more fuel for the changed future at the conclusion of the film.

No, can u link us?

I'm not watching the featurettes but do you mean this?

bRJLsp9.gif

We seen him in the pringles promos

[YT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwsliNsyuRE[/YT]

0:44 - 0:46

I'm not watching the featurettes but do you mean this?

bRJLsp9.gif

We seen him in the pringles promos

It still adds to the question where does this costume come in to play during the film. I wouldn't think they'd constitute a look and wardrobe change just for promo's?

In the comics, I know Professor X is American. But there's no way his birthplace is New York in the movies, not with that English accent.

Lots of people fled Europe in WWII; I figured for XM:FC, Xavier's family did the same when he was young. It would explain why he has an English accent, but spent most of his childhood in the States before going to college at Oxford.

Having his birthplace be NY just looks weird.

Wow the meeting between Future and Past Xavier was EPIC! it just goes to show how good both Patrick & James are perfectly casted in there role.

I'm glad Stewart was able to return to the Xavier role because in X3, he was a real McAssh***.

I love this poster so much. Should have been the official one; just had to include Storm too, and it would be perfect.

Did anyone feel that Stewart was channeling a little bit of McAvoys performance in the altered future epilogue.

Just the way he addressed Logan and tossed his book away, this seemed like a different Prof than what we've seen...most likely because his life has significantly less tragedy to it with Logan having averted the bad future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"